Reviews for Sequel To Here Comes Wyatt
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 9/21
Dark-Rina chapter 1 . 2/11
Me encanto. n.n
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Then they walk through the potal to were piper happens to be feading baby wyatt and chris and wyatt comes orbing down stairs and startle her and she blows up wyatt but that only send him back flying into a wall. Then he gets up and say ow. He has a cut on his arm and calf mussles. Then pipers like sorry. Then chris is like what is today? And pipers tells them and that is a whole week befor chris should be made and pipers not pregnant, and every one freaks out cause they can't find leo.

And chris was never made. THE END

just kidding. But I like how I did that what about you?
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
nice though I think Wyatt would have vanished 'Greg'
Rosalia13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I think Wyatt should have lots of trouble trying not to tell his secret to the Sisters, and Chris should have to jump in and lie to save his butt. And that should be Wyatt realizing for the first time how good Chris is at what he does(Meaning lying, cheating, infiltrating the Underworld, double dealing, vanquishing demons, fighting, and kicking ass. Pardon the language.) If you don't agree, well it wouldn't be a surprise to me, not everyone does. Bye!
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
i like the idea of a sequil. i think a comedicly spaztic mom would be funny. hyper aunts, a loving, almost motherly chris to the little wyatt. maybe the little wyatt could call chris, like mommy, or daddy! how funny would that be! i hope that greg idiot doesnt try to muscle in and 'help' in the past. how many demons will bow to wyatt in the past? what about that other demon, the one from 'here comes wyatt'? will he show up again? will wyatt have and issue with their dad? how much time has past for them? a month? or like two seconds? can little wyatt and big wyatt touch? or would that cause some sort of time, hole thing? poor chris, hes going to have to expain everyting.
anne chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
liked their bonding & pretty well written too , good job
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Interesting ideas! Love to see where this goes next
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i liked it! can't wait for the next part!
MAD DOGG chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
hey ave jst read both of the stories lol nt 2 bad lol well dne but a think if u are goin 2 send them both bak 2 stop who ever u decieded that turns wyatt evil then a think that we will defo need to c wyatts powers lol keep up tha brill work

missyme89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
awesome,thank you for writing a sequel. cant wait to find out what happens next:)