Reviews for Silver Memories
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Okay... This is getting confusing...
tiamat100 chapter 16 . 9/2/2008
this is great! I love reading it from Rose's point of view. You've written her character really well.

I understand completely what you mean about Twilight. I couldn't stop reading until i'd finished Eclipse, and i read Breaking Dawn as soon as it came out. I'm looking forward to that Twilight fic!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 18 . 8/30/2008
I think I prefer ths ending to the one we got in 'Journey's End' because it gives more of a sense of closure then that episode did.

I think from Rose's Pov this is exactly what she needed to be able to try and move on.
Summer Jasmine chapter 18 . 8/28/2008
Awe, it's so sad. [ But in all honesty I think she can do it. I think she can live with this Doctor. I think once she gets past the pain of losing hers, she's be able to love this doctor too and be happy with him. That's just my opinion. Heck if I had anything remotely similar to the Doctor (mainly Tennant!) I'd be a happy camper. lol. Anyways, it was a beautiful ending to a great story. Can't wait to read the sequel!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 18 . 8/28/2008
brilliant ending. loved the fact Donna got a lookin
rh2006fan chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
can't wait for the next update ;D
Summer Jasmine chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
hmm...interesting thoughts on the whole 'I love you too' thing. I never thought of it like that. woo...something to ponder. lol. anyways, great chapter. Gah, I cried when I saw that episode. It was so sad. *tear* the poor doctor. poor Rose.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
brilliant chapter loved the little bits with Pete in, it made it so much more different. i hope the final chapter isn't angsty, i'm getting sick of all the angst on how the Human Doctor isn't the right Doctor. it's annoying! update soon
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
loved the last line, brilliant chapter update soon
Summer Jasmine chapter 16 . 8/5/2008
Welcome to the dark side! lol. Glad to see you've joined the ranks of the Twilighters. lol. Anyways, great chapter! I watched the final episodes and was TOTALLY blown away by what had happened! It was insane! I totally loved it, until I saw what happened with Rose and all. And then the poor doctor! So sad! [ I totally think you should upload the twilight fic. I think it'd be great! So who's your fav character and why?

For me it's Edward and Alice. I have a lot in common with Edward as far as personality, but Alice is simply AWESOME!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
liked how you slipped pete in. i take it you're ending this in an AU (where Rose and the Doctor stay together) or at least adding a few more scenes. update soon
gaiafreedom21 chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Of course I want to know what happens when or if he loses it.

Loved Rose's musings during this it felt as if I don't know she was sort of detached from everything.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
i would like the next few chapters to be long and a bit less script like...update soon
thealexofevil chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
Good stuff, slight mistake though

"They’ve got us! Power’s gone. Some kind of Krone-on loop."

should be - chrono loop.

RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
hmm...a bit rocky but good. looking forwards to the next chapter
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »