Reviews for Point of Weakness
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
That wonderful, broken confession at the end was a very nice touch. Well written. I like how Joshua got there before Max did, and how it was him who stayed with Alec at the end, emphasizing the idea that Joshua is his only friend. Would totally love more of these types of stories.
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
frostfalcon chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really liked the way you captured the characters, it's been a while since I watched DA but finding this in with the rest of your fics made my night. Thanks!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was beautiful, I loved those last two paragraphs particularly. He finally admitted it. I love Joshua, everyone's protective older brother. And poor Alec, I don't know if he ever knew enough to know he was lonely. Awesome job with this, I really enjoyed the depth and detail you put into it, and as usual I wanted to reach into the story and smack Max senseless. Thanks for posting!

nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I've never seen a single episode of DA although I know JA is in it - and lord the boy's purty. I love this fic although I totally replaced Alec with Dean and it did all sorts of lovely things to me. I think I just might have discovered I have a Seizure!Kink or at least one where there's really bad muscle spasms along the lines of this. Love all your yummy details and descriptions.

And does Sam - I mean Josh - totally scoop Dean - I mean Alec - into his arms and just holds the guy?
cymraes chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
enjoyed reading this, Alec is most complex
TheKritty chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
.I'm always looking for DA -fics exactly like hurts so much that this show ended the way it ended,I think I'll never get over it. And I was ALWAYS wondering about this Alec-also-having-seizures-thingy.I mean, it would make sense, wouldnt it?

I think you captured them all REALLY well and you did a great hurt!Alec! And dude! The angst! For example the last just .heart.

Very well done! Enjoyed it very very much!

Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw! Poor Alec! I really liked this one (fav'ed it :)) and I think it's great for your first DA fic. The characters are really true to cannon and the fact that Max -isn't- suddenly in love with him and Logan -isn't- a huge prick is actually really refreshing. Fancy writing another (longer) one? ;) Thanks for posting!
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Poor Alec. It must be a shock finding out you're not as perfect as you thought you were.
marinawings chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
ok, so i'm not one to cry. like, not hardly ever. and my eyes are seriously fogging up right now, and my nose is all itchy... like i'm about to cry. wow. this story pretty much ripped my heart from my chest and beat it on the ground multiple times. thank-you for that! i love reading a story that actually manages to touch my emotions. i want to give alec a hug so bad... i seriously almost said out loud at the end, "I would care about you, alec!" kudos to you for writing with so much feeling and empathy!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Awesome story
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that was great. Loved it!
Zoe-eoZ chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aww. that's the kind of story that makes me wish I had such talent myself. beautiful. isn't it everyone's guilty pleasure? reading a good "seizure" fic every once in a while? and yours is awesome. I love the Josh-Alec chemistry. and Logan was cool in this, too. (:
twasadark chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aw, poor Alec! Nice job!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Amazingly written. I suffered through the whole story with Alec.

The end was perfect. Finally admitting his messed up life - well kind of. I like the fact that Joshua, Logan and O.C. like Alec and I am glad that Max decided to help him after all. All in all this is a very good story!