Reviews for Leaves in the Wind
rowen raven chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
This was pretty moving, had me crying a lot of the time, but that is what I enjoy the most about it. I love the way they all connect even when they deny it. Hakkai never hides what the other three mean to him, Gojyo is pretty straight forward if not vage, Goku is purely honest too, the only hard ass is Sanzo but that is understandable. I'm glad that at least he admits to himself he does care immensely about Goku.
What I don't get is why he is so mean to Gojyo what is it about the red head that pisses him off. And this respect he has for Hakkai is puzzling, is it because Hakkai was able to do what he didn't, is it because Hakkai took his revenge and faced the consequences, when Sanzo after years of wondering he couldn't avenge his Master, nor find the missing sutra.
I love the Gojyo, Hakkai dynamics, I love to read their interactions, but there is something interesting every time Hakkai comes in contact with Sanzo alone, they seem to understand each other or connect in a level different to his connection to Gojyo and Sanzo doesn't seem to mind that particular bond.
Well I'm rambling, again your story is great, well written, great atmosphere, perfect handling of characters, intense, interesting, one of the bests.
LePetitErik chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I was going to wait until the end to review but I just can't wait. I some how keep coming across your fics that I've never read and always when they are what I'm looking to read. I did a double take on the name Tai and I know it's not ment to be funny but I'm dying at the picture of Gojyo booking it out of the bar as told by the bartender. I lost it at the "hawk eyes" comment.
Kesa Ange chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Wow, this was an absolutely awesome fic. Great characterisation and you'd really thought through the consequences of Hakkai's death well. I loved this! But I have to agree that it'd be a lot easier to read if you made the points where the point of view changes more clear.

Thankyou for writing this fic. It's one of the best Saiyuki fics I've ever read and it deserves many more reviews -

Kesa.
Pixieblade chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
ah that was intense! very nice, you might want to put * breaks in between sections when you switch from any of the character groups to another, like when goku's thinking and then gojyo's thinking, it got a bit confusing, but very nice!
storm101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Honestly, I have no earthly idea why this story only has six reviews. I think it's probably the best Saiyuki story I've read in a long while. The way you've written Hakkai and Gojyo is amazing, your descriptions are so vivid, and I love the plot line. I'd seen the story around before, and I don't know why I never decided to read it. I'm really glad I finally did.

*bows* Thank you so much for a wonderful journey.
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
such a cannonical story! I can see this happening all to easily, and I think you got the characerisations just right. And you had Youkai!Hakkai, which is sweet.
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
ALright. I'll be honest with you. I've read over hundreds of Saiyuki stories(yeah, I'm a dork, I know), but I've got to say, this is probably my favorite one. Everyone was in character. It was just perfect. Hands down. You're an extremely talented writer, and I can't wait to read more from you. Awesome story. :D
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Awesome. _
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
I don't want to see this end, but with all good things, I guess it'll have to. Awesome job. ;)
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
All I can say is this is freaking awesome :D
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
I'm dying to know what's going to happen! Can't wait to read more! :D
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
I almost forgot to review this chapter! lol It was great nonetheless, and I LOVE your portrayal of Gojyo. Wonderful job :D
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
I seriously think my heart skipped a beat during this chapter! :D I feel like I'm watching a movie or something. You're doing such a wonderful job with the characters. Love it! :D
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Wow. Two chapters into this story and I had to log in. I'm completely captivated by this. You're doing a brilliant job with building up the suspense, and I feel myself sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to know what's going to happen next. You definitely deserve more reviews for this. Awesome job. :D
Sheeshasan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow... It's such a pity that not more people seems to have read that story. I can say that it is the best Saiyuki fanfic I've read in my life. I feel that people often read fanfics more for the pairings than for the story.

So it is now almost 4:30am and since I am done litterally devouring this story I will get some sleep and have wonderful dreams! Thank you so much for those few hours of bliss!