Reviews for Stormbender
mdg2008 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
A while as in 5 years? Please, I adore both of these series, and the story so far had been breathtaking. Please, please, please continue. And soon.
h2ostylerules chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
i love this your doing awessome do you think you could say ang is alive if not okay keep up the awesome chapters
coolpizza57 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I love the story plz update
nobody321 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
You should really keep this story up I love the idea of Cleo losing her humanity and slowly regaining it its a cool twist from the normal rainbows and butterflies kind of story.
Princess Kassie chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Are you going to continue? It's a really interesting story, a very unique idea. I'd like to see more if you can.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing but i cant believe that it is june 2013 and there is no chapter 4! i am deeply upset and hope u can continue with your story!
Eve chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I love your writing! This story is really good, it can be so hard now a days to find a good Avatar The Last Airbender crossover. Please update soon! I wanna know what happens. :D
sennalove123 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I must say it was a surprise running in to this story and a joy to reread it again. I hope you update it soon.
Avatar Kyoshi chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
No problem about the next chapter going for up for a while... i really don't mind. Anyway, pleeeeeaaaaaasee reunite Cleo and Aang soon! It could really be awesome to the story!
Avatar Kyoshi chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
still good! and i hope u bring in some purpose to Cleo and make her meet Aang again! oh my god that will be so awkward!
Avatar Kyoshi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i do like it, really i do! I never thought of crossing H20 and Avatar, but now i think it's a great idea! i really wonder how it's gonna work out though... which is good by the way.
Agitha Cook chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Is Cleo going to see Aang the north pole? Please update soon!
LilyWhite22 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
This story is practically the ONLY one that I have seen of this type of crossover. But let me tell you it is the Best one there is out there!

P.S. hope you make another chapter soon :D
Mayonaka Naze chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Hey, great story!

I nver thought something so good will come of mixing an anime from a normal TV series!

keep going! :D

-Midnight
AquaRibbon chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
WOW! I love your ideas for this story! Please PLEASE continue it! I really want to see what happens next! D