Reviews for Amanda
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow! I loved that! What a great little snippet to connect the story!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Great story! Brilliantly done! :)
janib chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That was a different spin on Teyla and her coming back to work after the baby is born. I had to go back to nights 6 weeks after mine was born. After 4 months it was either her against a brick wall or me up the funny farm. I quit my job before I killed her. She never slept. Now she sleeps all the time and she is 25 now. I went back into nursing 7 years ago and haven't regretted it.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is nice. Again, cool to see John and Teyla's situation through another pair of eyes. Good thought.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Nice. I could see John having this convo.
AnnaLeo chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Hey that was an awesome, cool new perspective. I was just confused with Amanda's son's name. Was it Tom or Freddie? Thanks for writing! (I would love to see another story with Amanda, I think she could be delevoped into great new character on Atlantis!)
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Very very cool to see and hear about one of the Atlantis team members from a total strangers ( well, at least to the audience) POV. It took you all of one page to create a character that fits right in with Sheppards past. Excellent!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I think this was absolutely great. I love well-written OCs and this lady just fitted in perfectly in the story.

Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Enjoyed it lots! I like reading backstories for John - gives a glimpse of how he was before Atlantis.
Titan5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was cool. I loved John's apology/confession. I really loved the invitation to visit (next time you're on Earth . . .). How appropriate!
Scifan chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Very nice Ruby. :D

I really liked it. :D
DE4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Great story.

Giving your kind of spin on the friendship between John and Amanda, nice touch.. a little more about his past , something we really don't get on the show other then the more odd comment in passing, well done
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
really nice fic. i enjoyed it!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw! Very nice.
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw...that was ggod. I've been tossing ideas around about his cop friend with kids. I want Teyla to meet her, just haven't worked it all out yet.

Anyway, title not withstanding ;) I think you did a great job.