Reviews for Paradigm Shift
justjoe chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
This was a great story. Thanks for sharing.
gorefiend chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
This was an awesome story.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Very cool Epilogue.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Amazing chapter!
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Another really good chapter.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Really good chapter. The ending was unexpected.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Nice chapter.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Really nice start to a story. I like that you didn't go with S&D events.
CrossoversThatShouldn't chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
It took me a long time to find this story, I think I actually ended up finding it off some indiefic website.

It's an interesting take on what could have happened after season 1. Very enjoyable and I like your writing style. Thanks for writing it!
silvercoat chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Taken me a while to find this website , and am working my way through the stores. This is a good one, well written, thoughtful plotting, realistic characters and dialogue, and good action description. Follows the TSCC formula well and could easily be the basis for an episode. I also think the damage to Cameron is more realistic than the 'minor-scratches' she ended up with in the 2:01 televised. Interesting that Cromarties demise is similar to that screened, though this story was written well before.

So thanks for bringing this to us, much appreciated.

Minor trivial nitpick. Can terminators whistle? ;)

Silvercoat
Yang of Yin chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Great story! This was an interesting take on what could have happened at the end of season two. I really liked how Ellison played out. I find that people have a hard time in trying to get his character just right. You did a great job. I haven't seen anyone do it better. I loved the scene between Sarah and Derek when he told her he knew about John. I was really disappointed that the writers never even brought it up, but you did an excellent job. Your characterization is near perfect. I can't find any faults. I love the moments with just Cameron and John and how awkward they are, especially on John's part. Dialogue was interesting and fit with the characters. You set up the scene's just fine. I'm not one for overly descriptive stories, so this was perfect. I can't wait to read your next story.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Nice. What happened to Cameron when the vehicle blew is much more likely than what actually happened to her in the series, lol.
Max Doe chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Oh I like, I like. I don't know what it is but I like to read more of Ellison and Charley because nobody on the fan site really write about them. It's always John/Cameron or Sarah/Derek. Love the pacing and I'm happy you added a few things and I'm luckly to get the finished results of it all.

"Time to make a new fate." I love that line from Ellison. Your story is getting me more excited of the new season of TSCC. On to the next chapter.
Max Doe chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Very nice first chapter and I was glued into from beginning to end. Great pacing if this was the first episode in season 2 of TSCC. It is very believable unlike other stories I read here. Great job. I love the Ellison scenes. I think he is the second best character on TSCC besides Cameron.
psycholizard chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Fast-paced and enjoyable. I felt like I was reading an episode. I love how you're focused on an actual plot as opposed to a shipping war. Very well-written.

I'm curious to see how you deal with the Cameron you presented at the end. It's a definate cliffhanger.

I'm off to read Ch. 1 of Duality.