Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: A Fanfic
Tetraforce chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Good story so far and I like how you did Farore which I have sympathy for her. :(

Oh why oh WHY is this story dead? In fact why do all good unique stories die a strange mysterious death on this site?

It's like all the angels of Heaven have a beef with me! *long story* :P Damn you Angels of heaven to hell for these traitorus acts against justice!

I'll get my revenge on y'all and this means war! MWA HA HA HA HA!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Well . . . not so unusual as you'd think. It's a bitter pill to swallow (trust me, I know), but you're entering territory that's already well-treaded. "The Dude from Earth Who Goes to Hyrule" is so common that they might as well start a sub-section for it. All the authors involved could meet and have parties.

That said - this ain't bad. It's a good, strong start that defies many of the cliches already set up by the sub-genre. The description and pacing are well-done. Only a couple of phrases struck me as at all awkward or off. Overall: More than enough punch to pass through that initial wall of incredulity.

Of course, there isn't much to go on at the moment. Prologues are like that. I'm genuinely curious to see where you will take this and how you'll get there. For now, it looks like you're definitely on track.

So far, I endorse this product and/or service.