Reviews for Muse
Guest chapter 55 . 10/8/2013
It's about damn time! Great job on the story I cryed too and my family thinks I'm nuts already cuz I burst out laughing all the time _
chocoholic123 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
geeheehee! sneaky and pervy deidara! hitting on a captain! like it so far!
SaRang Child chapter 32 . 6/6/2013
Oh god she's pregnant
Enma chapter 71 . 5/15/2013
It was sweet
Anaea chapter 22 . 5/10/2013
I've been wondering...why doesn't she just commit sepuku?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
YES TEASE DEIDARA! PLEAAASSSEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
That was epic!
Floral Medic chapter 76 . 10/21/2012
Damn! . The story ended! I love this story too much to let it go! TT
Jenn chapter 76 . 10/8/2012
I love this fic sooo much. You are a very good writer and this is by far hands down the best fic of deidara there is! 3
Minatu the Terrible chapter 39 . 7/15/2012
Choked is spelled like so, not "chocked". That was really the only grammatical error, which is really good! :D Also, couldn't Akina use the sun as directional referrence? (Rises in the east and sets in the west)
Aereyia Hikari chapter 76 . 7/1/2012
I stayed up ALL night reading this... I'm going to bed *epic yawn* But it was so good! I loved nearly every second of it :D Poor kids, they have to deal with a crazy family!

A. Hikari
Nara chapter 76 . 5/14/2012
I really liked this story. And I will definitely check out your other stories if you have some :D

I liked in this story:

- How you made Deidara not-so-violent, I mean he wasn't enjoying her pain and fear like in many other stories (I hate that and I still read them tought)

- How you made the Akatsuki very human; other stories always have this "she was trembling with fear just because Kisame was near thought she did know that if he laid a single finger on her Itachi would velicraptor his ass and then drag me to somewhere to have rather violent yet pleasurable sex... etc. etc.)

- I also liked how you DID NOT write the female lead to be some sort of lustfull little bitch who "melted in his touch and the fresh pain in her ribs (he punched her just because he felt like it) somehow faded away as well"

- You made Deidara want Akina too and shudder under her touch in the same way she did when he touched her. I mean the sex(ual) parts weren't just the girl moaning LOYDLY while the male just grinning there and keeping his cool like nothing's happening.

-And I liked how you didn't link fear with sex like some authors tend to do ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME! Thank you for not writing fearfull almost-rape fantasies.

- Genres for this story are supposed to be Romance/Angst but I would say that Romance/Humor are more suitable. And that this story was fun was pleasant surprise to me :D

Plot was brilliant (maybe not the most original but fresh amongst those violent-kidnapping-sex-dreams-or-whatever) and it didn't have (too much) unnecessary and annoying twists in it (I would have preferred Deidara not to go away). And one more HUGE plus; this was very easy to read (as non-english speaker) and still very entertaining :D
0Cloudless0 chapter 76 . 3/22/2012
So I just finished reading this story and I almost started crying because it was over lolz I love this! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST NARUTO FANFICTIONS I'VE EVER READ! I LAUGHED, ALMOST CRIED AND GOT SO FRUSTRATED READING! YOUR AN AWESOME AND TALENTED AUTHOR~~~ BTW I READ THIS IN THE SPAN OF 2 1/2 DAYS XD LOLZ YEAH I FOUND THIS 2 DAYS AND IMMEDIATELY GOT ADDICTED TO IT! THIS WILL FOREVER BE ONE OF MY FAVE STORIES EVER!
Ikeda Rose chapter 76 . 12/30/2011
Okay, I have to say that this is the most awesome naruto fan fic story I have ever read!

I loved it! Sad it's over though (

Anyway, I think you did an awesome job; it had the right amount of everything and it never once got boring. So happy to have found this )

Keep up the good writing!
xCrysi chapter 76 . 12/7/2011
Great story! I loved it 3

2 plot errors;

when he says he got her (final) ring before he disappeared, but yet he said he got it by trading it with the ring she only threw at him after she found him...

and..

the liberties of Deidara's past. Like how he stole the jutsu that made his hands have mouths - and it's unsure whether it'd be passed down then or not.

But either way, those were just two things I seen and overall I really enjoyed the story. I thought it was really comical while still being sweet and with good plot twists 3