Reviews for Fanatical Fans Fiction Board Game
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I'm partial to the plot in which Snape and Voldemort are Harry's parents. I'm now tempted to search for a readable story with that plot out there.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I literally "lol"-ed at this and got some very strange looks from my sister... Oh well.

This was really enjoyable, and now I kind of want to play this board game (though I wouldn't upload any of the horrible monstrosities that would come from it).
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
LMAO. Yes. :D
halfbloodpuffskin chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Brilliance!
James018 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
At last I understand what's behind some of the wilder ideas out there! Lol, loved it.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
You told!

Very amusing.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Funny.
yitaply chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was hilarious. Poor plot-bunnies in forever circulation. :D
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Haha, so that's how you "win" the plot bunnies! They are so cute *coughnotcough* And they are so not annoying! *coughyestheyerecough* LOL, sorry, but I am never playing that game! I'm overwhlemed enough by the bunnies that find me on their own!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
LOL! Great. XD
sosaith chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Although that game actually sounds like a lot of fun, and if I had RL friends who wrote fic I'd probably try to make my own board game, we really could do with some less cliche plotlines. I kept trying to relate each girl's hand to a real fic, which might turn out to be a fun game in itself.
ddggk chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This is great! (And I find the game oddly compelling, it would be an interesting writing exercise)
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was bloody cool! Fantastic, original idea and humorous as well. I love the pink fluffy bathrobe girl. She rocks.