Reviews for The Impromptu Road Trip 2
Alex Dark chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Here's one that could maybe be a later challenge, since it's somewhat of a big thing but the way the story is going so far I don't see how it couldn't happen.

Have two members of each team kiss, for at least _ # of seconds. And have video proof, of course.

Oh come on, it has to happen sometime ;)
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Is the road trip allready over or will you update it anytime soon?
darkmidnightice chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
This was really funny and I liked it.
LegacyChick chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
THANKS... now I'm laying on the ground... laughing my ass of. Just the image of Randy and Mor in skirts... HILARIOUS!
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
haha! jomo and orton in drag! haha! fanastic! guy love kind creeped me out i am not going to lie.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
-After getting back on bed after falling off from laughing so hard- That was so funny! LOVE IT!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
I love your 'The Impromptu Road Trip' stories. They are so funny. I think I'll skip riding in the car with any of those guys, though. Love this story!
Identity Hidden chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
This is pointless. Horribly written, unbelievable, and not timed right at all.

I guess I should be supportive and tell you this is good.

But I'm not known as a liar.
Oomph.Kiddo chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Oh my gosh! I've been waiting forever to read the next chapter, and Im so glad you have continued with it. I read it when I've had a bad day, like today, and it immediatley sends me into fits of laughter. Bravo! I love it.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Jeff?...Paintball? Those two things should never be in the same sentence, let alone within a hundred yards of one another.

I can't wait to see what the other readers come up with. I'd contribute, but I'm alittle tapped for ideas at this time.

Loved it though.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
In the next state, look for a college football game, and see if you can get a cheerleader outfit and put it on, and cheer for the team. make sure you take pics, and it has to be two members of each team. There's my idea, great story.
paper smiles chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Jericho, Flair, Michaels and Hunter in one car...that cant be good. ha cant wait to see how this turns out.
dollyrot chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
OMG A SEQUEL. I love dis.

“I can’t see why; I mean, you only marginally dress better than Michael Cole,” Miz told him.

awesome line.
Latisha C chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I think a scavenger hunt will even the playing field a bit.
Latisha C chapter 1 . 6/9/2008