Reviews for Misguided
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Animelover210 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Totally cool story!
Raven of Alaska chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
How's Cy going to take the news? I hope Kale will be okay. Maybe she won't be harmed. That's my optimistic side talking.

Namarie,

Autobot DawnAngel chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
Wow, I loved the backstory you gave Kale very nice. Keep up the good work! Now you must update soon so I can see Cyborg's reaction to Kale's story!
Autobot DawnAngel chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Omg an update, imma soo happy :D Nothing goes right for Kale does it but I can see how Cyborg is viewing the situation. I want to know what happens next soo please update soon!
Raven of Alaska chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
It seems Aqualad has high respect for Kale. Loads of respect. I'm glad Cy didn't beat him up. Wonder what Kale remembers? Years past, perhaps?

Autobot DawnAngel chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
Interesting twist in here. So Kale was someone else before she lost her memory...hmm I wonder what caused her to lose it? Great, now its gonna bug me until ya update!
Autobot DawnAngel chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
O Kale lost her memory poor Cyborg. Now Im really curious to find out who Kale really is. Great chapter!
Raven of Alaska chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
So, Kale's an alien? Or has an alien invaded her body? Could explain why she doesn't remember Cyborg.

Autobot DawnAngel chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
So we finally see what Kale's power is and it is awsome! But it's kinda scary that she blanks out...oh I can't wait hurry with the update please!
Raven of Alaska chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
What happened? Zephyrian Courts? Law of the Forest? Where'd Kale get the awsome powers? Is she okay? Please get the next chapter up soon!

Autobot DawnAngel chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
So are you gonna hook up BB and Raven together cause I think they make such a cute couple and anyways good chapter.
Raven of Alaska chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
So..., when are Raven and BB going to hook up? Maybe some other girl comes and makes Raven jealous, yes? By the way, who's the villain that interrupted breakfast?

Sincerely.

Autobot DawnAngel chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
Aww Cyborg and Kale are such a cute couple and I like the outfits you gave them but I wonder whats up with Kale's eyes? Please update soon!
Autobot DawnAngel chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Aww there goin on a date :D great chapter by the way and please update soon.