Reviews for I, Halfa
Novanto chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
{laughs at the Feminist} So, Dash... what would you like for an epitaph?
lokobookworm95 chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
I like these drabbles! You do a really good job with new perspectives, and you've made me think about things that I hadn't thought about before. Whatever length you want to do the drabbles is fine, I'm just happy that you're doing them at all! Please continue!

Oh, and I don't know if you do requests, but I think that it would be really awesome if you did a drabble where Danny's immortal, and all of the stuff that comes with it. Just a suggestion, and you totally don't have to do it.

Yet again, amazing job! I look forward to the next chapters with great enthusiasm!
mountainelements chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
The Farsi drabble was good. Fortunately, I haven't had it that bad, but I think that's a mixture of how unobservant I am and the large number of Muslims in my area.
Wilona Riva chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
I think they're fine as they are. Write what you feel like and if people don't like the length, tough. You're always free to turn these into separate oneshots or full-length stories later as you will.
Fluehatraya chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
I love this, and your other stories!

I like how the drabbles aren't all uniform in length. I think it's good how you already write them; they are concise.
KrC is too lazy to log in chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Yay! You're back! Excitement! :D

Loved this chapter, amazing as always. And as for your question, I like the varying lengths of drabbles as some things are better said with fewer/more words and it wouldn't be good to restrict yourself that way. Just my opinion.

Please don't leave us haning again!

KrC
MsFrizzle chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Dear Soului,

You are probably wondering why you are getting a review of something that was posted quite some time ago but I'm on break and thought I'd read some back stories and came across this.

I enjoyed these short stories and just thought I'd let you know.

Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Good job. I really like this.
KrC chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
These are always amazing! The one with Lancer was beautiful and kinda tragic and I loved it! Can't wait for your next update, your stories are always brilliant!

KrC
peppymint chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
It is a wonderful idea. Unfortunately i have a whole list of my own plunnies. Sighs, but I can so see the league going under cover to AP.

After seeing a usual scene? ie ghost fight followed by hunters trying to blast Danny Flash whistles. Damn, no wonder he is so skittish.
dragondancer123 chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I would...but I'm not very familiar with JL. Still, let me know who takes it! I wanna see what happens next!

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
MysteryTrek chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
This is good Soului. Really good. It's been a long time since I watched the Justice League, but yet and still :)

-Gray
dragondancer123 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
#6 has to be my favorite. I can't think of any 'E' words at the moment though. Still, keep going! Go for 'Z'! lol Zebra!

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Garnet Sky chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
I'd like to read stories 4-6 and 9.
PXLight chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
I just read this chapter, then saw the names of the next few and thought "Damn.. is this guy/girl/watever gonna make a chapter for EVERY single letter in the alphabet?

Guess this fanfic will be around for a while.

And though the idea is pretty neat, I personally didn't really enjoy it, only because the first few chapters were about the morbid idea of death... then came the alphabet chapters all about 10 words and 10 random stories... then again, this fanfic didn't really have any form of plot, did it... (oh yeah! spare time thing! O)

So yeah, whatevers...