Reviews for The Roadtrip
QueenOfClace chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
The first part sounded dirty to me,and I had to recheck the
Usio-Amamiya chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
great, awesome, funny and cute

rachel and trent are so funny

why no more chapters?
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
cute
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Enjoyed the story.. I'd love to see more.
lIttlE.mi55.psYco chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love this story please update soon!
rustyspoons chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
please tell me that you're writing more! this is great story! so well written and it really sticks with the characters!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh, good! There is good Hollows fanfic out there! And Trent/Rachel, too! Squee! And the beginning of this said "chapter 1". That means more chapters, right? Please?
Ereneviana chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
NO! DON'T STOP THERE!

Ok, I'm done being dramatic. Seriously though, you're doing a good job. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. Keep up the good work!
GreenCAT82 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Really well done! I'm hooked and would love to see where this story goes. Just love a Rachel/Trent hookup!
LupLun chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OMG I love it! So cute, so naughty, so full of possibilities! When oh when can we expect the next installment?
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great first chapter... please tell me there's going to be more soon.

Thanks
Keshka chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
A nice, cute story very much in character and lots of fun to read. Well done!
Adrianerose chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
AW! A stand alone! You put some good humor into your story, would you consider doing a longer/chapter story? You do a good job I bet many people would love to read more from you.
nightmistress85 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh I liked it! It was a little tough for me with with it being in third person though since I'm so used to stuff being from someone POV.
ThoughtCriminal chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
The beginning is so naughty, I love it! This is a great scenerio for them, without their usual stresses and obligations, maybe we'll see their real feelings for each other. A Trench roadtrip is just what they need! Would be an awesome story to continue...