Reviews for Case File Number 2738
freedomtoaster chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Very cool.
This was good, and I liked reading it.
i really loved the format of the first few chapters, with us just reading the shrink's notes. That was awesome. You're really very good at writing Nightwing.
Very good.
Your Local Cow chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Poor doctor D: He was a good man, sacrificing his life for the sake of information and potentially for the safety of the superhero community and the world. I wonder why the wife was there when the therapist was drinking...
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I was yelling at you in my mind, "You little fudger, why did you end it there!" Strangely the first 3 words, I imagined my friend's voice. And then I saw that there were more More chapters, specifically 8 more, and so I was like "Oh..."

When Dick decided to tell him about the vigilante stuff, I thought "No, no, nooo... Don't tell him you fool!" and I then I continued to move my eyes along the words to read, and then I was relieved when the therapist thought he was seriously "delusional and deeply disturbed" than he thought. I mean, it's better than him believing the real thing, right?

Oh, and I left a review for That Guy Again, but the system said that I couldn't because I already gave a review for the story, and that I could not do it again. I looked in the review page, and I never reviewed - or my eyes deceive me. Anyways, in short, I just said that she was a really sweet girl and that I hope she doesn't get irrational with power to get her fired. I wished there was another sequel.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
WOW ! I do think he went to a conculor in the titans I can undestand the Doctor not blievung him!
Blume chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
Shit, getting your laptop stolen must be horible, how come this never happened in cannon? and lol! to think it was Boy Wonder's fault...he'll never live this down... he's sure curising the day he decided on theraphy...
Jedi-Bant chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
Very original fic, love the beginning with just the doctors notes, i normally don't read stuff like that but i like this one, especially the doc thinking Dick was a delussional rich kid.

thanks for a great read, was just what i needed.

Jedi Bant
BatWingteenavenger chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
Oh. Man. DUDE, this is... woah. It takes a lot to leave ME with no words to describe a fic. Good job! Also, having the bold letters and lines between Dick's writing and the rest of the goings-on REALLY was a smart move and improved readability. GIVE US MORE!
BatWingteenavenger chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
SQQE! The Psychologist in me is SCREAMING! This is BEYOND cool! keep it up!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
Erm, "Bruce, Batman, and Wally?" is that a typo?

(blinks) I do like the ending, but it seems a bit... anti-climatic.
Dark Austral chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
*claps* Awesome. I liked how the lady was not someone noone knew. Great twist. And it was a simple revenge plot that multipled into this tragic ending. And Dick still wants a shrink, more guts to him after what just happened.
The BatThing chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
An oddly good ending. :-) Glad he'll find a shrink that'll help him, or at least he's planning on it. Especially enjoyed this line here: 'when the dust settles,w hen I get the tike to take a few breaths ...'

That made it a good ending I think. That and knowing he was planning on getting help again.

Thanks. This was a good read to follow. It's always hard to find reads here somedays. It was a nice run. Hope for a new story from you soon!

-Cas
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
Wow- all of the pieces come together, and everything is chaotic but resolved.. Quite well written! Good job!
Cas chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
What a nice read. Thanks so much for the quick update.

I can't wait for more!

-Cas
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Wonderful- I love the revealing journal entries, and am totally intrigued with the plan to catch the woman in the act, rockin' chapter!
Cas chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
I need to tell my Batman friend about this fic, I'm sure she'd love it! :X

Enjoy reading this still! (Extra ! for extra good. ;-))
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »