Reviews for LOLBobby
dabbling chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
cute!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
epic win. So funny. but I can't believe there wasn't a single comment about his comment of resisting the urge to nom Eames. :)
persephonejames chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh my gosh! I am dying laughing! I love your story. This is the funniest thing I've read in while. :)
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
LOL I LOVE LOLCATS.
Weathergirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
LOL...srsly! Love it! Thought the disclaimer was great too, and I'm cracking up even before I saw the A/N.

Cute story and I love them when they involve his infamous binder.
bogoalexea Marie chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I pretty much like you story,lols!:D Maybe it's because it made me laugh and I love to laugh,lols!:)
Hargiteam42 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
omygawd! This was hilarious! )
The Confused One chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ROFLMAO I had to go...visit this site to really believe it. OMG! I can't believe it exists, and some of that writing is almost impossible to decipher. LOL The idea that Bobby uses it for notes is hysterical. I love it. I love this story. Fabulous work. Had me cracking up.
Loretta Lyon chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
LOL

Lurve eet 2 deff!
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
LOL, this was funny and cute. SRSLY! ~_
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I'z in ur fanficshun, leaving u reviews!

Okay, really, I nearly died laughing with this one. (although I admit I've liked reading the other reviews almost as much. It's fun to see who has had their brain rotted out by lolspeak, and who hasn't.) For some reason, I can just totally see this.

And for the record, I write my A.P. Biology notes in lolspeak. Notebook checks cause problems. Srsly.

More? We needs it! kthxbai.

Cheers! P
Alliani chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Srsly, this story was nom-licious, i lol'd. sql plzkaithnkzbai!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very cute & original! And I think you for not planting images in my mind by choosing a brown M&M! LOL

...at first I thought this was heading in the direction of his being just a bad speller... which made me laugh, since my own boss (an attorney) can't spell subpoena and I bust him about it all the time!

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. Nice job.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
"lolspeak" New name for chatspeak, sorta...

Funny. I like it. D Bobby and lolspeak just doesn't compute, but he is semi-unpredictable... I'd probably write the same note Eames did.

Keep up the great writing! )
guitar73girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Can I put and age-appropriate certificate on this story? As in - I had to visit the website you mentioned (but that I canot pronounce) to get the gist... so, no 35 year olds who remember when computers didn't have mouses (or mice or mices?) and a ram was an animal!

Appreciated your humour as ever - I think Eames should throw skittles more often! He should know she would have lockpicks and I loved the way you described him finding Eames's little note. Maybe they could caption the show this way?