Reviews for Gossip Girl
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
don't worry about not being able to write at least in tolkein's style (to say nothing of his skill, not that i'm saying anything about your writing). he was a professor of anglo-saxon, which i've gathered, among other things, means he studied how to write that way specially.
Desktop Warrior chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Wow, I really need to read the Silmarillion again. I've forgotten pretty much everything before Turin, except maybe Feanor and Morgoth.

Not really much I can say, other than great job! I love your modern take on this classic work, and you really know how to bring the characters to life. I can almost hear Aredhel and Galadriel talking in Blair and Serena's voices (don't know if that's what you intended), and Gossip Girl making the occasional comment.
floofyMiko chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
buahaha ! what a cute entertaining fun story ! a very nice read im gonna look at more of your stuff now!
We stand victorious chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Great Ending! Are you going to write a fic about Aredhel's year of being a servant? I hope so!
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 16 . 7/7/2008
Oh, Aredhel definitely showed them. *grin*
Avatar Korra chapter 13 . 6/11/2008
Well it's actually the best compliment I can give you that I made it through all thirteen chapters of this (which is practically unheard of for me). And it's great that you've got so much dialogue, yet it doesn't get old and forced sounding. Good job! :)
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
*g*

Favorite line: /“Who’d have thought Maglor would turn out to be twice as mature as two adults put together?”/
Calatoria chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
"I like Finrod. He's like and older sister, except he's a dude."

XD I just love this story. Actually I love all your stories. Please, please update soon!
We stand victorious chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
Hey, good chapter but try not to keep us reviewers waiting so long.
We stand victorious chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
Hey, This is a good chapter and I like the whole big brother offering comfort thing:). Update soon Victorious
Jelly Cello chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Very awesome story! Good job!XD
We stand victorious chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
Cool story.
Annie chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
You know, I usually don't like these sorts of fics. I like the formal english and the older society.

But, as a fan of Gossip Girl, I found this amusing and fun. It was an enjoyable read, and I'll be back to look for updates.
Pipothefreak chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
I'm looking forward to the party! :) Do continue please! :)
lyn chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
Hey, you're a very talented common thief!

I didn't think I'd like a modern style of writing for a tolkien tale but it's working well. Oh Galadriel annoys me though (not meant as a criticism of you, just a comment on the character and so probably praise of you for writing her well) but the chapters just make me smile. Hope to read more soon.