Reviews for Life, Love, and Basketball
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLESE CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON
alwaysandforever08 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
I just started reading this story, and I really like it! Please update soon! Oh, and the term "drama whore" is hilarious :)
eastcoastcarolina chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Interesting story! Can't wait to see what happens next. Nathan and Haley are rather quick to smart off at each other. I like the angst. Update as soon as possible. :)
formerflautist chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I just stated the rules. You attacked me first. I didn't call you or anyone else names or was rude in any way. I suggested posting on a OTH board because I thought the chances of getting responses would be better. You need to mind your own business and not worry about what I'm doing. If you don't care then stop e-mailing me.
Colviper8 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
loved the chapter! UD!
Kaitlyn231 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
i really like this story it's different but in a good way lol. i can't wait till the next chapter
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Interesting chapter. I have to admit I don't really like Haley in this fic - she's kind of a bitch who flies off the handle at absolutely nothing. Neither character is really likeable, and they both act really immature and stupid.
Jess2303 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Nope didnt expect that... I am glad that they both apoligized, but their big mouths screwed it up again lol I hope that they can work it out and be civil with each other.. ud soon
Naley chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Thanks for the great update!

I can't wait to see what will happen next!
kyrandiana chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
good cannot wait for more
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER. UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
babiiSCARS23 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
excellent chapter! please update again soon.
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
I love where you're going with this story, so please continue it!
gr1n chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
"is there anything you want me to tell the brother you’d like to forget?” ...that's a good one...lolz
Colviper8 chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
this is a really cool story! please update!