Reviews for ReTrial
Isabella Cullen 2005 chapter 11 . 1/1
good chapter please have another one soon
Shadowhunter536 chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
please continue
Starfire99 chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
When is this story going to be updated? It's closing in on a full YEAR since it's even been touched.
Ice 88 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Wow amazing
RyoshiMorino chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Excellent chapter. I liked how the angel was captured as a opposed to being destroyed, and the shot at Ritsuko. I hope to see more chapters soon.
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You ever going to update this story? It's closing in on a full YEAR since it's been updated. It's not like these chapters are long, they average less than 2000 words per chapter. I don't want to read this story until I know it's actually going to be finished properly.
RyoshiMorino chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
I'm loving this stort as much as I loved the first one!
starburst98 chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
solid chapter. and i like the idea from chapter 9 the most. but i want this one finished first before another is started. too often i see authors start a million things and only finish one.
asss chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
anddddddddddddd?
Amsim chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Looking forward to the next chapters and maybe some lemon if im lucky
PilotofWingZero chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Interesting ending. I'm very curious as to how you're going to incorporate Robotech into this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Please post next chapter soon
Anon chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Really enjoying the story and cant wait forvthe new chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Soo, yeah. Shinji's getting to be pretty badass eh.
Hope you really will continue this story now, was reading it when you were still updating last and really want to read more. I must say I really enjoyed the first part, and hope to see a better conclusion this time around :D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Looking good mate, its been awhile since you last updated, but glad either way :-). Will be looking forward to your next chapters for this fic for sure.

Keep up the great work!