Reviews for Kairi's Diary
TempestParamour chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
This was getting so good, and there are a lot of questions left unresolved! Was this abandoned?
I Falling Rose I chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
awesome! story!
TricksterAlice chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Awesome story!
BUNNEYH chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
OMG THIS IS SO GREAT!

Pleasepleaseplease update? :3
Haprilona chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
I got hooked up with your story from the very first sentences. I love the idea of Marluxia cursed in an old diary. Especially the part where Kairi accidently carved her diary entry on his skin and he bled. That was fascinating, truly. It's been a whole year since you've updated, but I hope you're willing to continue this wonderful story. I love it to bits. And I hope there'll be more Marly/Kairi fluffiness. And I want to know how come Kairi can change the weather with her emotions and why Riku senses Marluxia's "darkness" and fools around with eye colours. I feel bad for poor Kairi. Must be hard with Naminé and Riku pestering her and I'm quite sceptical with Olette. Ohhoh, I hope you'll kill the suspense and continue this. Because this will stay on my Favorites-list until I can read the next chapter. I want to know about Marluxia's past and if he'll save the day when the party of doom takes place. :)
pepsiaddictlolz chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Hurry up and update please! This is the best Marluxia and Kairi story I've found thus far! Oh I do hope Marluxia and Kairi are going to end together! And I want to know more about Marluxia's past!
M.M.Richter-XIII chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
This chapter was pretty sad. The writing was excellent as always, and the journey of it all was good too. After reading it, I felt a little sad, which I hope means that it did what it was supposed to. Loving the story so far; I hope Kairi finds some happiness soon.
M.M.Richter-XIII chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
First off, I think the premise is excellent; its intelligent and creative. I'm already a fan of your description, so that goes without saying. Also, I love your interpretation of Marluxia; I think it does him due justice. This story is definitely an instant favorite for me; I hope you update soon.
Jazlynn chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Oh my gosh, FFN hates me. I was in the middle of typing up a review for you and then, all of a sudden… POOF! It’s gone! D: I swear I’m going to type these things up in Word before I post them! It’ll save me lots of grief of reviews gone terribly wrong!

Anyways, I completely missed reviewing chapter five! I even read your story when you first got the chapter up, even though it was at… what, two in the morning? Well, it was for me, anyways. However, despite this folly of mine, I will try to make it up to you with this review.

With every new chapter that you write, I feel as if I’m falling more in love with your story. I’ve been quite captivated by your writing and I find that I am really excited with each new chapter and I’m anxious to read it. I even find that I’m on the edge of my seat when reading them, too. It’s almost as if I’m reading Twilight again and THAT is amazing. The fact that it’s a story with Marluxia in it is also a bonus. He’s like my Edward—my brand of heroin. Okay, that’s enough of the Twilight references. I won’t make anymore if you don’t want me to. xD

Seriously though, if you changed the names of people and the places, I could definitely see this being published. That’s the beauty of AU stories that have talented authors like you. :3 I know that if this story WAS published, I would buy it and read it over and over. Yes, your story is one of the special ones that make me want to read it again. You deserve much love.

Now, I suppose I should say some stuff about the chapter. I love all of the character development that I am really beginning to see now. I’m excited that you’re alluding more to the mystery that surrounds Marluxia. I’ll admit, I was disappointed when his story got interrupted.

And speaking of which, what was that all about? I felt so bad for Marluxia when Kairi decided to hang out with her brother and didn’t even consider how he would feel until after she had gotten ready. The fact that he was in the middle of telling her his past made it even worse. I wanted to cry for him. D:

However, despite how I felt bad for Marluxia, I was glad to see some character development going on with Leon. Your last statement has intrigued me even more about him. I’m interested to see how he’ll play out in your story.

I wasn’t that pleased that he would have even considered taking his little sister to a bar, though. I have three older brothers and I don’t think that ANY of them would even consider taking me to a bar—even if I was of age to go to one. Not that I would go to a bar anyways. Not one that allows smoking, anyways. I must say that I felt horrible for Kairi when she had to sit there with all that smoke. Just the thought of it makes me nauseous.

Paine scared me. I would not like to meet her under ANY circumstances. I don’t know what her deal is with Riku, though. That confused me a little bit. I suppose that you’re going to explain that more in the next chapter so, I won’t ask about it. I can wait.

Well, I can’t think of much more to comment on—oh wait! Yes, I do have one more thing to comment on. I am loving the lengthy chapters. They make that wait in between them somewhat bearable. Length Love.

I think I’ve got everything I wanted to comment on now. :3 Anyways, I am sorry for not reviewing chapter five and I will anxiously wait for chapter seven. This has got to be the best story I think I’ve ever come across on FFN that has Marluxia as one of the main characters. I can’t wait to see where this story will go next.

Until then,

-Jazlynn.
SecretAgent99 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Another good chapter. UPDATE!
SecretAgent99 chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Another good chapter! I do think Riku is right about the weather changing because of Kairi's feelings though...
SecretAgent99 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Another good chapter. Ahh! Does Riku know about Marluxia? I hope not...
SecretAgent99 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
This was a nother good first, I thought that "him" was Sora, but if it was Sora they why was she writing in her diary to him and why does she keep on waiting for him to call her? I then thought it might be Roxas, but I really don't know. Looks like I'll have to read the next couple of chapters to find out.
SecretAgent99 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
OMG! This is so good! I love it! I'm surprised you used Marluxia though. I thought it was going to be Axel of Demyx. It's still good though!
Mooncry chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Being able to change the weather based on emotion...Never heard of that plotline detail before and I like it. I love the way how you write about Kairi's emotions in complete detail. It's like you have looked into her soul and found a way to describe them.