Reviews for The Odd Couples
Gamest Link chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
In an odd way I orginally thought that's how Goku and Bulma would have ended up. But that was back in Dragon Ball.
okay chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
i gues its okay butt its kinda just changing the names cous allot is still the same only that vegeta has a girl insted of a boy
Warrior Onna chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I think you did pretty well on this and I agree with you about ChiChi leaving Goku during the 23rd Budokai is possible, but after that... nah. But she didn't leave Goku for Vegeta at the time because she didn't even know whom Vegeta was!

Goku and Bulma don't know what happened to Vegeta, do they? I think that they wouldn't know because in the anime, when Goku returned from Yardrat, Vegeta was living with Bulma, so of course he went. But in this story, (in my mind) Vegeta didn't come to see Goku return, else he would've most likely figured out about Mirai Midori... I think.

For some reason, I can picture Vegeta and ChiChi being together (happily) quite easily, but it's hard for me to picture Goku and Bulma... No matter how hard I try to be open-minded about this couple, it's hard to see them together (for me, at least).

I don't mean to disrespect buruma_babe... but I believe this story had depth, slightly. You have to write another chapter or something for it to really have depth. And I believe this DOES have a plot. I know when a story doesn't have a plot. I lose interest quickly. But I read this and I didn't lose interest. I find it absolutely fascinating that you wrote out what a lot of people (or at least me) think when they think of "What if Bulma and Goku/ChiChi and Vegeta got together?" And you wrote for both couples.

You really should make another chapter, Warner-san. Xie xie for listening. I think that's how you spell it...
talkingtora chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
It wasn't drop-dead funny (though seeing Vegeta watching Midori-chan because he loves Chichi-san is... well... a humorous PICTURE) I luv this story! You to make a chapter 2! More depth! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! another chappie another chappie!
Hypernovae chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
I think it's a good beginning and you should definitely continue.
abcxyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Nice Story! But like the other one, to short! write more! kinda go deeper into their lives! Thats really all! Bye!
summerkangaroo chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
whoa! bulma and goku? vegeta and chichi? scary dude! oh well. it was really funny and cute.
DragonofGoodFaith chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
cool
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
That was kind of weird but not altogether incompatible. I thought that was good! It wasn't funny. At least I didn't think so. Of course, I can well imagine the chaos Goku and Bulma would create in the same room. Bulma is the only one who seems immune to Goku's cute personality. In fact, she gets mad at him all the time. Vegeta and Chichi is kind of weird, and the fact that they had a daughter instead, and the daughter warns them of the future is very interesting. This was a cool story.
trunks rulz chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
should of been trunks instedefo vegeta
Sailor Aphrodite chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
What a cool Idea I never really thought about this.
Son Chichi chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
BULMA AND GOKU? Dooooooesn't work...[shakes her head] I'm sorry, but that is the MOST ed-up union... Yech...Besides, Chichi loves her Goku! Goku loves his Chichi! The same goes with Bulma and Vegeta! VIVA THE ORIGINAL DBZ COUPLES!
Gracie Poo chapter 1 . 5/20/2000
Are you writing a sequel?