Reviews for Looks Like Love
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love this story. I love it so, so much!
My friend gave me her Magical Melody game just recently and I'm hooked. Gotta get those notes, gotta befriend ALL the villagers!
Louis is adorable (he needs to be in more HM games) and I adore the way you wrote Jill; I totally pair her with Louis. Bob and Gwen are really sweet together. Bearhugs!

I was disappointed when I found out Louis and Ann would never create something new for the Junk Shop, so I loved the idea of him and Ann coming up with the makers. I wish it was like that in the game, I wouldn't mind that at all. x)
DivineJudgment chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love Louis. I don't quite know why, but he's just so adorable! And you portrayed him perfectly here! He's clumsy, goofy and a little slick at times. It makes my kinda mad that there are only three Louis fanfictions on here! I am officially starting a Louis/Jill fanfiction! ...after I finish the Elliot/Popuri one I'm working on...and my new multi chapter story...and that other idea and- oh I'll get around to it, hehe!

Anyways, awesome job and I hope you do another Louis fanfic sometime in the future!
Madame Guillotine chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Amazing! I'm glad that this is the only Louis fanfiction on here, because I don't think the rest could stand up to how superb this one is. It had a very realistic approach to it, and I was hooked from the beginning. Just amazing. I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you.
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This was really good (that was probably expected.) Louis and the Farmgirl pairings are rare, to be quite honest this is the first fic that I've seen with Louis in a pairing. I liked some of the humor, and the perfection.

Rae
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Very cute!
Miss Psychic Lady chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
hum...it was very cute. I liked the way you portrayed the main character. It did jump around some. First it was talking about looks and such and then got so into the story so when the gwen part came around you're sorta like "what?" and then it goes back to talking about looks and you're like "oh...i forgot about that." but all in all a very nice story. kudos to you.
Winter Oak chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I like how Jill narrates the entire story. The best thing about her tone of voice is how personal she is with the reader. In addition, her character is realistic and her thoughts are things most people could relate to. The first few paragraphs really grabbed my attention too! Haha, it leaves me something to think about. Good job!

Oh, just a minor mistake I noticed:

"And I wasn’t like my life would be over if he said no, would it?"
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
FINALLY, a Louis x Jill pairing! sheesh. You're right, we DO need more of those. And not only does this oneshot get an automatic thumbs-up for using an extinct pairing, but because it's a Magical Melody story too. Like, all those FOMT and AWL authors cans shut up. xD

Wow, well, that was too cute. I love Jill's cheese maker...haha. And I think the Gwen scene was hilarious. The monologue was... xD yeah. I've never been a big fan of Louis apart from the fact that he wore super-sexy suspenders.

The only 'concrit' (not technically) I have is this...:

His knock rings out again—a little louder, in case I’m upstairs—and this time, I acknowledge him and open the door. His dark eyes blink at me, and his hands in his pockets, he murmurs, “So, uh, Ann says you broke your cheese maker again.”

At the end Jill calls the Junk Shop and Louis picks up, if I'm not mistaken. xD woops.

So all in all, about four thumbs up. (Y)
Kay chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww, that was adorable!

I really loved it ]
Courtaari chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
D'aww, this was really cute! Can't say I've ever read Louis x Jill before, so this was pretty interesting. Loved it! Awesome job!
Rozewater chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Ye! I love it! So cute! And you're completely right, there isn't enough Louis x OC in the fanfic world. And I didn't think it was really rushed, so don't worry.

Nice writing!
Baby bear chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aw! I love this story it's so cute.I love the girl farmer and Louis pairing it's so precious.I mean some people are so good-looking and it's easy to fall for the hottie but there's just something about falling for the guy that's so easy to dismiss right off the bat for not being a model that's enduring because you realise their special and deserve love just like everyone how Gwen love's Bob because of his big heart and loving strong arm' I really loved that scene at the cafe with Gwen and the girl's I mean all the guy's have their ups and downs but that's no reason to dismiss someone that someone else like's just because you don't see them the way someone else does.I love it when a person stand's up for someone they care about like was a great little story I enjoyed reading it I hope you write other story's in the future that are as awesome as this .
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
The pairing doesn't get enough love, true. And I like it, because it reminds me of... me. XD I like a totally 'dorky' guy, and all the other girls are always, "You like... him? really why? o.o" they don't understand because they are always after the hot guys who will probably break their hearts. i like cute dorks, who are sweet and less likely to break ze heart. :P Anywho, yes, I like the story, your writing is very easy to read and enjoy.
ATC chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh, so cute! I never thought that Louis could be that adorable. The fic was well crafted, sweet, but not overwhelmingly fluffy. The passing of time didn't go by too fast nor too slow and the fact that Jill wasn't some dimwitted fangirl with major infatuation issues was a welcome relief. In an attempt to turn this into a helpful critque, all I have to say is that when someone says something, you should put said instead of an action verb. For example, in “She’s, uh….she’s buying them all,” Michael grinned, a disbelieving laugh coming from his lips. you should end with something along the lines of Micheal said while grinning. A disbelieving laugh came from his lips. Another extremely miniscule that bugged me (I'm sorry if I'm coming off as naggy; Please understand that I don't mean to be) is that the character referred to herself as not buxom and, in the next sentence, nowhere near skinny. This gives the impression that buxom means skinny, so try to keep an eye on your word choice. Other than those minor details, you've created a fantastic piece and that bit with the kazoos was genius! Your story brought a smile to my face and I hope that this review was helpful in some way. : )
Authors Note1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I blame to Kuzoo. LMAO! Good for Gwen! I think Katie and Nina are just so anoying! I love Louis. Yeah, he's a nerd... but he's not fat! All chibi's are chubby. He's just as chibi as Blue or Kurt. (Only he's a nerd.) LOL! Great job. Only it needed a few more deatails... Oh don't listen to me. I'm just ramblingling like Jill.