Reviews for Accident
Daiyu Amaya chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Akako-chan your story was super cute! What's going to happen next!
DriftingXDreamer chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Naw! Sweet! Me likey .
Giftless-Princess chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
AWWWW! SO ADORABLE!
Simply Emotional chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Awwww this was soooo cute! *Fan girl squeal* I have to say this was one of the cutest stories I've read in a long time! _
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Argh! Percentages are painful. thats the problem with reading all of someones work, I guess. when you get to the begining, the contrast between the more recent really, really good, and the old, not even close stuff is massive.

And thats the end of all the stories you have that I have a chance of understanding. I think that you are a brilliant writer, with a lot of talent and a lot of Smarts to back it up.

Your stories are extremely well written, and the interesting thoughts I've had while reading them have sent me spinning into new parts of the fandoms they've started from.

In short, your brilliant )
Laimielle chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Aww. :) I love this. I always enjoy reading from Raito's perspective and you have it down perfectly. It was a very enjoyable read.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
This was SO!.CUTE! Love! the end! I was just gushing! *Aw!*

GREAT!JOB!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was !

GREAT!JOB!
pumpkinlight chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Aww I thought it was lovely.

Sweet. :3
bsc9999 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
"“Sleep, Raito-kun.” L said. “Today, Kira does not exist. Today there is just you and me. Tomorrow we will catch Kira together.”

“Together…” I mumbled, liking the way the word sounded. “Yeah. Goodnight, Ryuuzaki.”

“My name is Lawliet.” He said softly. I tried to talk but settled for smiling as I fell asleep feeling that everything was totally, wonderfully perfect."

Beautifully written. Very good. Love the last few paragraphs.
nanachan87 chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I love this story
ThatRosieSparkle chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
*flails*

These are both ridiculously brilliant and wonderful. The dialogue, the pacing - it's all so simple, but so very real and tender. I love them both!

Keep writing!

- rosie
HeronsStorm chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
This is a nice story, I'm looking forward to an update hopefully.
bghnbghn chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
that was simply perfect. one of the only romances without any kissing I've read and truly loved. I didn't think they were OOC at all. wonderful. favorited!
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 6/2/2008