Reviews for World of Ruin
Soul Vrazy chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Wow!
Kidiu chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Yay, a very nice ending, I couldn't be happier for them. Thank you, this pairing holds a special place in my heart.
HenrySeb chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
OH MY BAGOSH!I absolutley love this pairing. And I loved the ending could not have done better myself. Keep going and are you still looking for fanart of the two?
God and the Fox chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Absolutely amazing. I almost cried until I got to the last chapter and that felt like...almost like falling in love. So beautiful.
Nefariously chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Beautiful. n_n I never thought about Aizen x Urahara until now...

I have an urge to draw... but my art usually becomes kinda twisted. Thus never coming online.
hA-UkA chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
I have the insane urge to coo - the well written cuteness is almost too good.

Ahem, ignore that. It made more sense in my head.
Doesn't-Like-Her-Name chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Zomg you're so talented...Your use of literary tools was wonderful. Figurative speech, descriptive speech, diction, you used it all! You have such a way with words, honestly. I decided to try reading some Sousuke x Kisuke stories and thank to you it's a new favored pairing. Haha...But omg, I almost cried! *bites lip* Everything, not one dull moment I wanted to skip over. I thouroughly enjoyed this fic and I do hope you'll write more...(Maybe something with Ichigo teehee...
Izzy Yuki Hime chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Absolutely fabulous! Really lovely, and it tugged at my heartstrings. Great stuff!

x
Burnt-Pigeons chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Ah! I absolutely ADORED your writing. And you've totally got me hooked on this pairing. Totally and absolutely 100% hooked, when before it had been a simple fascination.

But yeah. Your writing style is fantastic, and I think you've got their personalities down perfect. Congrats, your fic(s) was beautiful _ (I say fics because I read that other Aizen/Urahara one you wrote in this series)

I do encourage more. Again, great job, and hopefully I'll see more of this

-Angii
CO Raven chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I don't support the pairing, but the prospect of such a thing would bring ruin to Soul Society without question. Too bad you didn't cover that part.
RadicalEd57 chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
You! You're evil! Because now UraharaxAizen is becoming MY OTP. I'm bordering obsession now! XD I'm sad to see this come to an end, but you're pretty much saying you'll write more, yeah? You've inspired me so I might even write a UraharaxAizen one o' these days.

Aw, hell if I could draw for crap I'd do it, but most of my "drawings" come out as blobs with faces. I could send you the one I made of Urahara? It's my best one actually. LOL.
RadicalEd57 chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
You'll be finishing soon? NU! Please tell me you'll write more UraharaxAizen at a later point. I love your stories! D

Anyhoo, poor... everybody. Urahara and Aizen are like sad and its in turn making their friends sad since they don't know what to do. Its all so... sad. ; I love how Gin can crack a real smile out of Aizen though.
lovescent chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
you made me wish this had actually happened in Bleach :)

i always thought that Aizen X Urahara would make a lot of sense ;p

and you put my thoughts into an amazing story , i loved "Solitary Serenade" and i'm loving this too..

i almost cried with Urahara , it was so sad and beautiful.

please continue ..
peppermint quartz chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
very lovely and romantic, much like how i imagined my own Urahara x Aizen... you've just made my oneshot harder to write. darn it.
RadicalEd57 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was so sad! I almost cried! Poor Aizen. And trust me I don't say that too often. *nod nod* I love UraharaxAizen! I lurve this series! Please continue!