Reviews for Not This Again!
Pidgeon-san chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Love this story, hope there's an update soon!
TemporaryObsession chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I really truly am enjoying this story. The first chapter with Roys reaction to Edwards loss of innocence was brilliant! Keep up the great work!
sheepykitty chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
... this is royed right...? ._. i can't read royai at ALL.
mrawgirl09 chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
h i'm not sure about this cause i haven't read it yet! i'm sorry about this, but i can't read it off the internet cause of the immense amount of summer academy's homeworks... i have to read it in my MP3..sorry...
Miskcat chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This really gives me shivers. I'm almost afraid to see where it might go from here, but I'm really looking forward to it!
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Ok I know I just came into your profile and read up a lot of your FMA stuff. And I know I’ve been dropping reviews as I go but…really….I really liked this one.

It was short, precise, and powerful. You hit the nail on the head without doing anything more or less than what was perfectly necessary. You gave us Mustang, and you gave us Ed, in the quickest read I can think of, with dialogue which showed us both of them, in past and present without having to do a thing.

This one was really good. You should be proud.
Cold-Foxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is the first story I've come across that actually focuses on Edward's feeling after his fight with Kimbley-that I've read, at least-and I loved it.

Great job!
Modern Sherlock chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh, I rather liked this. It's quite an interesting beginning, even if I'm still at a loss as to were you are taking this story. :P

Great job though; I'm definitely going to keep reading!