Reviews for The Nottingham Fair Archery Contest
DeputyParrish chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
The Stuff Of Legends by Abboz
luvmyangelofmusic chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I love the Robin Hood story "the spy" by Mizco.

this story is 17,969 words.

i love it and would like to submit it for the Nottingham Archery contest!

:D
WishfulTrance chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
ooh! that's cool! What a great idea!

(pauses)

um. there are loads that i love!

candyfloss xx
Experimental Madness chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
What a cool idea! I'm now going to have to look back at some stories! There are so many! :)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I love the idea! hmm...I think I have the perfect story to nominate...I have to find it...can it be a story I've read in the past?
conundrum18 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Ahh great idea. Hahaha it's going to take me hours to find all the stories i wanna nominate. oh wow.
Socksycherry chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Yh, what a great idea. Only problem is there are so many great stories on here, that i'd spend all day nominating them all lol. I'm definitely up for it. What better way to show our appreciation of all these amazing stories people write. Whoever came up with this idea is a genius. Can't wait to start nominating stories. It'll be wonderful.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is a great idea and I really appreciate it.

The problem with it is that there are so many hundreds of Robin Hood stories to choose from. Good Luck with finding three of the best. I'm sure that you'll make the right choices.

The Spirit
LadyRobinHood chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
brilliant idea! love it...why hasn't anyone else thought of it before? haha

I'n up for it!

can't i nominate any of your stories? haha

mabye you can help me abit? im trying to write my own robin hood story but i can't get past the first line which is "The sun was shining down on sherwood forest, and all you could hear the birds quitely chirpping..."GET BACK HERE YOU OUTLAWS!" can you help? any ideas? i was hoping to make it a romance/humor/adventure story with Robin/marian and will/djaq parings

help would be much welcomed!

thanksie! xx
Musings of a Shaken Mind chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Sounds like a great idea. In fact, why hasn't anyone come up with this before?

I'm definetely up for it.

BeckyScarlett x