Reviews for Great Escape
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Can I puke now? I didnt get it.. First Jake is a bit of a fool, no doubt. This much of a fool, gonna watch Bella throw everybody (including herself) under the bus for a pale,pasty, skinny, scrawny reanimated sack of rotting meat? Dont think so. Why cant we ever have a story where Jake basically tells Bella to eat shit and fuck off? That would be the kind of tale almost every body could love.
bookmaniac chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Heart achingly beautiful plot and descriptions
cinniebug23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
A very griping look into what could have been for Bella and Jacob. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
so very awesome
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I know I say the same thing every time I review one of your stories but I mean it every time and know no other way to say it. Beautiful. So sweet. So tender. You have such an amazing talent. You articulate such complicated, overwhelming emotion. I don't know what you do in your everyday life but you should keep writing. You have so much to share and such a wonderful way of sharing it. Thank you for that sharing. For a moment everything falls away except the world you've allowed us to glimpse.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So freaking sweet
MsMenna chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
The story was fantastic. You are an excellent writer. How I wish this were Bella's choice in BD. So much better. I love Jacob and Bella together.
Lifemovedforward chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I think I'm actually crying ... yep teary and slowly of joy. That was absolutely the best solution to Bella seeing Jacob as more then Edward. I am in love with how your detailed small motions and their inner acceptance of what was felt in third person. Just amazing! Really! Just as powerful if I had been reading it either character head. I am so glad one of my co-admin added your piece to our group. Your words and metaphors of emotion flowed perfectly. Defiantly, a the best I've read in a long time.
Joanneswift chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love J&B stories and this is a great one. I’d like to add this to my community if that’s all right with you. You’re a very talented writer, keep it up :D
Zapphe chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That's so sweet. Jacob is so lovable here.
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
great story!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Well, thank God for such a good ending, because I was afraid that Edward was going to bust in to the motel and ruin everything. He always does and I'm so happy that he doesn't even appear in this story! Wheee!
Vo'komeHo'nehe-or-WhiteWolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This chapter was so sweet! I almost cried myself! You are
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
very sweet story
sahlamari chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
So beautiful... Yhank you!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »