Reviews for Worship
Pool-Sempai chapter 1 . 3/18
(wipes away nosebleed while giving a thumbs up) This was amazing, and not creepy at all when you think about the fact that Mikami did truly believe that Raito (Light) was a God.
C.CxRolo chapter 1 . 3/7
I love this so much. It's perfect, I love the fact that you had Mikami be the submissive in this. It's actually a head canon of mine. Plus it fits his character really. But I mean this is amazing I would love to read more like it.
Devil's Apples chapter 1 . 2/18
Totally creepy, but exactly what I was looking for. Lovely one-shot!
zei1827 chapter 1 . 2/11
i would have to agree that the quotes were quite disturbing,but hey, that's what makes your story unique :)
emiral chapter 1 . 1/4
Sexy! :D
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 1/4
Hot damn. Great minds think alike (or at least in my case it's perverted mind) and you wrote just the fanfiction I was thinking of. Nice job. :D
Crimefire chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Haha! That last line...Light ...you so vain ;P
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
interesting to say the least :3
Light's thoughts never fail to make me chuckle XD
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This story was drenched in awesomeness.
LaraLumos chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was overwhelming, most assuredly disturbing and utterly fascinating. My poor vocabulary cannot express the absolute brilliancy of this one-shot. I am speechless. And that speaks for itself.

Indeed a joy to read, the best characterization of Light I've ever read. To my favourite list it goes.

Cheers,
Lara
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
We all know what Raito does with the power of a God.
Escha chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
that is what makes mikami amazing, he's creepy but i still like him anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
CREEPY AND DISTURBING definitely,but i love how diffrent from other stories it is. and well written.
BellzShinz chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
...Teru was pretty creepy in this,but the yaoi lemon was hot...
Miyavi Honey chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
The perfect fic of raito and mikami ever! thank u so much for writing this!