Reviews for Worship
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/15
Yep, that's basically what Light wants from a relationship. Pure worship.
Typical of him not to report the incidents to his father, though, even before he gets attached. Light always thinks he can handle everything on his own...which to be fair he generally can.
LilyPhantomhive01 chapter 1 . 2/24
That was perfection *drool*
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
This started off weird, became ridiculously cute, and then unbearably hot with dashes of wtf, some laughter at what Raito thinks, what Mikami says and Raito says. Highly enjoyable insane fic haha
AgnetaSteam chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This was amazing
LoonyZ chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
it was creepy but it was good. thanks for sharing this one shot!
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I feel this fits extremely well
Great and slightly creepy story! XD
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I love this so much. It just fits Teru so perfectly.
Kyuubi's Death chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
It was creepy, but not really in a bad way. I just happen to like creepy stories like this one. So good job and i hope you keep making stories like this one.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Ah, I do love this story However, I suggest dividing it into chapters.
downtown.baby chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Thought I'm not into I'm not into submissive Teru, this was really creepy and hot that I just had to favorite it.
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This was awesome! Exactly what I hoped it would be. You didn't rush it, it was well characterised, and engaging. Love it
Pool-Sempai chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
(wipes away nosebleed while giving a thumbs up) This was amazing, and not creepy at all when you think about the fact that Mikami did truly believe that Raito (Light) was a God.
jayBIRD0118 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love this so much. It's perfect, I love the fact that you had Mikami be the submissive in this. It's actually a head canon of mine. Plus it fits his character really. But I mean this is amazing I would love to read more like it.
eienternity chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Totally creepy, but exactly what I was looking for. Lovely one-shot!
LoonyZ chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
i would have to agree that the quotes were quite disturbing,but hey, that's what makes your story unique :)