Reviews for To The Inevitable Dusk
Book girl fan chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
Hi, loved your story. This line was fantastic. 'John's hazel-colored instruments of torture'. It's an interesting thought, if John and Sherlock had met as kids. I like it. Will you continue it? I really hope you do.
Whittlefirefighter chapter 26 . 12/23/2010
You know what would really make my holiday? If you updated this! Its such a great character study and I'm absolutely fascinated by your style and plot - its all very well done! Please keep this story up - its too good to leave unfinished!
Agent ERA chapter 26 . 4/26/2010
Oh, absolutely charming! I can't wait to get to the part where Johnny becomes a doctor and goes off to Maiwand. You will get to that right? Oh, please continue! I can't wait to read more!
JaspersLilRed chapter 26 . 4/6/2010
This is awesome, do you plan on updating? That'd be cool.
JaspersLilRed chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Haha, that was awesome! I love your little Watson! _
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I'm so happy! I love this idea, it's SO cute! Can't wait to read further!
Rissika chapter 26 . 3/13/2010
Great.

I wish you'll write some more!
Rissika chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Really like this chapter!
Rissika chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
Hahaha, really funny!
Rissika chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
I hope you'll explain in next chapters why Holmes' family adopted John!
Rissika chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ah, that looks like very interetsting idea :D
Whitner chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I absolutely adore this story! I love the brother dynamic between Sherlock and John! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story! Your writing style is great and you've got some great character development going here! Bravo! Thanks for putting this out there for people to read - its a lovely story...please give us more?
Merula-Xati chapter 26 . 1/4/2009
Please keep going! I love seeing Watson as a Holmes; it makes perfect sense.
C Elise chapter 26 . 11/15/2008
good story
Chewing Gum chapter 26 . 11/1/2008
My mother was much the same when I left, and I think my sister took much of the same attitude as Sherlock XD But if Mycroft is anything like me, he misses the little blighters as well.

You really have a talent for taking the ordinary things and capturing them perfectly.