Reviews for Unbreakable
DreamsNitemares chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Please please please update soon! This is such an excellent story!
LoveStories chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
You are a pure idiot for uncoming continuation for such a beautiful story like this and unvisiting Fanfiction in spite of you have wonderful stories!...
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Poor Matty still thinks about Mello even with facing all the torture
Yamame chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Owwwww I LOOOVVEEE yaoii!
But I also love angst so no problem about the next chapterrsss :D !
Matt 3 Mello
LoveStories chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved your story! I'm a big fan of Mello x Matt pairing and I loved your writing style!
checkerboardom chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
Noooooo! That can't be it. Mello has to kill Paul in the horribly painful way he deserves and save Matt. Oh Matt don't die please.
Elvye chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Can't help but leaving a little review (as useless as it is) : Mello's coming back at the appartment, it almost brought tears to my eyes, so well writteenn. And the plot. All of this is just too interestingg
Elvye chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
God, this story has been amazing until now, but this chapter... I can't find a word in my poor english vocabulary to describe it.

It's really too bad you seem to have given up on this site and thus on this story, 'cause really, I haven't read something so IC (at least to me) and interesting and awesome in a lonng time.

I don't wanna get to the last chapter you wrote and be left here with no sequelll, that's gonna be horrible
xxMAILxxJEEVASxx chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
omg! i love it! please keep writing, it makes me sad that you're torturing matt, but its still awesome!
PWN3D chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
This story is fucking amazing by the way. I mean... WOW. Intense. The emotionsssssss. Update maybe one day soon? xD
oOBlueBumbleBeesOo chapter 16 . 9/14/2010
hey guys i found this story ages ago and thought it was the best story ever! after all this time i finally found it again!

i don't really like matt/mello stories, but this one is really good. i think the way it's writtern is amazing, you guys really do have a great writing style, it's the best i've ever seen on fanfiction.

considering its been awhile since your last update it doesn't seem like your continuing with the story, but if you could take it up again that would be awesome.

anyway, well done on your story, it's one of the best i've read, and i hope you at least think about continuing it.
tebrighteyes chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
I just found this story and read it all in three days. This is just amazing and the best Death Note fic I think I've ever read. I love the pacing of your writing and how you portray the characters. You describe the emotion so well.

The only thing is your not updating. I really hope you do. I'm dying to find out what happens. I'll even send you cookies but you just can't leave it there. So I'm begging you please update!
ShinigamiMailJeevas chapter 16 . 11/27/2009
Wow. just wow. This is a great fic. I do hope you will continue to update...
fixingahole chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
This is amazing-the plot, the characterization, the interaction between characters (I could go on forever). Pity it hasn't been updated in a while, though... is this going to be finished? Keeping fingers crossed!
Return of the Rabbid Shoe chapter 16 . 8/12/2009