Reviews for Math Homework
3cool5school chapter 1 . 3/28
ouch my feels stahpit
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21
This needs more reviews! It was so adorable, and I was smiling myself at the end of the fanfiction. I almost wish that you had extended it so that we could have seen them kiss. c;

I love the characterization, haha. They're so adorable. Phoenix shouldn't be so worried anyways, since everything will always be Wright, even Miles away from today.

-I'm sorry.-
Ktobin chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
"I-I'm on crack?"
I LOVE YOU
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Good job on this and... ha-ha poor Maya XD
septemberisending chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I'm still laughing out loud 'cause of this story!

Poor Maya, she'll have to do her homework all alone! However, I can identify myself with Nick 'cause I suck at maths too ;).

Thanks for making my day!

-september is ending-
Elemental Rhythm chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
"I-I'm on crack?"

XD Smooth, Phoenix, real smooth.

While that was my favourite line, I loved the whole story. Phoenix and Miles make such a cute couple, and it's always sweet seeing tender moments like this between them.
DooDoo chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Big Gay Lawyer Crush, population: 2 ;]

This was a lovely read, love your stuff!
inuneko chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I am systematically devouring your P/M fics. Starting MNOWOMOMOMOMOMOMMOMOMOMOMOM.

Okay but seriously you write some of the best P/M bantering ever, I LOVES IT.
MangoMassacre chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Fabulous ~
Merilindir chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
wee! so cute! phoenix was going into the arts before he became a lawyer, right? so i guess he might be able to draw.

whe! inspiration! *goes to draw edgey*
chishero chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
So cute and fluffy! I loved the last part-well, all of it, really-'cause Phoenix made light & shadow sound so sensual. :) And my face was hurting half way in, har har..
E.H chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aw how cute! The last line was excellent, by the way. xD
DragonShine chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I've been trying to figure out why a spirit medium would need calculus. No luck so far. I really like how Phoenix is a good artist. Not many authors do that. Adorable
Osidiano chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Hilarious! That line about Big Gay Lawyer Crushes has to be my favorite, although the ending is brilliant and makes for a close second. Great work! I can't wait to go through the rest of your fics.
demonprosecutor chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Maya is going to be REALLY mad when she gets back. On the other hand, this is really really good! :)