Reviews for When Donny Met Anya
LooksOnTempests chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I guess you probably won't finish it since I see its been a few years since you've posted any update, but I hope you find time one day to finish it. Such a great story deserves an epilogue, don't you think? I would love to see how things turn out with the baby Oz, Raph and Julie, Leo as the new Shredder, how well does Anya recover, Leo and Karai, does Anya's family accept the child, does Renet show up for the baby's first Christmas, etc.
ninjaforever89 chapter 35 . 5/5/2014
Omg u got to hurry I was crying throw that whole last chapter Hurry I want to see the last one please pwease!
princessanastasiaromanov576 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
nice
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
So cute! update soon!
tmntlover2013 chapter 34 . 5/13/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
Aw why can't people just leave poor Don alone...i mean sure the turtles have many enemies and even the slightest thing for if they bond and get to know anybody then...they'll just use that to their advantage to emotionally or physically hurting them. And if it's not just Bishop or Karai involved then...who knows if others heard about Don's close relationship to Anya?!

GG
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
it's good to know that almost everyone can approve in Don's and Anya's relationship and bond. Anya will soon come to the lair and meet splinter and even the bros. they'll get to see lIl Lydia too.:)

Darn mating season...it's tough on the turtles to control at times, but we should wish them luck and just hope for the best.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
No Mikey no!...darn i hope things go smooth...
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Yay the baby's here...welcome to the world Lydia!:)
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
It's a good thing don and Mikey were there to protect Anya and Julie from danger and now Anya's friend knows to but because of her close friendship with Anya she promises not to tell. Raph secret to being the NightWatcher is revealed but Donny won't blab about it to anyone right now...
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Walter is so a jerk and Idot, she deserves better. Anya is getting along great with April and Casey and got to know them with donny there, hmm...leonardo hasn't been sending letters as much and this is causing drama and pain to the family as their greatly concerned but I'm sure he's alright and plodding on strong.

Anya said i love you to don without realizing It.;)
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Hahahaha this is funny...Mikey is just pure jokes, when he said that Donny disgraced and crisped the poor chicken to death I'm telling you...that was to much!lol!

It's good to know that Mikey's comfortable around Anya and so is she towards him, and oh my...April and Casey now knows but will they also like Anya too?
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Aw it's great that their now boyfriend and girlfriend, and came to having a understanding. Don was chosen to name Anya's little girl to be 'Lydia' which is cute. Also...the part about Donnie building a babe bot to ease himself and his brothers pleasures...was funny and unusual. I wonder though...if Donnie and his bros never found a gal in their life, would they make one...its strange but what would I know?:)
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Aw gee...Don and Anya had an argument over the fact that Don assumes Anya is making the him become apart of the babies life, but i think that it wasn't intentional as Anya has been thinking about the baby a lot and may 'be was worried and seek advive from the only friendly male figure around her, as she felt...lost?

And WTF?!...Just how many lovers in Donnie's life did he have, haha...wowwowwow Donnie...women and girls and just seems to come around the corner everytime!...but i feel bad about the issues he had with them, it's always been strange times and more!

Mikey and Don's gonna get jobs that suit them...Mikey and his...amusing enthusiasm and fun and Donnie's logical side. At least they can find something to keep them occupied.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
That was a swell date...er...meeting between Don and Anya. Well it's good to know that Raph is making an attempt at bonding with Donnie, from Mike's speech about him being to hard on him. And Leo's doing okay with his training to become a greater leader and misses his home, which eases off the tension and worry.:)