Reviews for Going Wrong
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Lol. Sokka almost fainted. :) I love my life. :')
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Yay - so cute :)

I just got that feeling that he was defeating the firelord way to fast, but I love the hole kiss-him-out-of-the-avatar-state-thing XD
dgnsljalb chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
this a great story. you could maybe even write some chapters to go along with it.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hooray for pointless kataang fluff!

but this one actually has a plot!

Hooray for Lyralocke's not-so-pointless kataang fluff!
K-Ban chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
nice oneshot my fav part was when she started to 'kiss aang stupid' and sokka almost pased out haha.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I knew it! I completly knew that the kiss would bring the Avatar back to Aang. So sweet, loved every minute of it! I felt so bad for Katara though, after her arm breaking and what not, awesome! The only thing was that the last few sentences seemed a bit rushed, but the beginning was perfect!
EmberRain2010 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aww, that is so cute! I loved your story, it was great, and very well written!
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Freaking finally! You have no freaking idea how long I've waited for someone to do this! I have watched movies, episodes, read stories where things like this happen, and never a freaking kiss to snap the dude out of it! I wrote a chapter story with a scene with it once cause no one every does it. But it was my first story so I never posted it. Thnks for making this!

Yeah, I freaked out. Love it!
OctopusByStarlight chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
How sweet. Dramatic and sweet. Wonderful!
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
_
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was just...wow. Absolutely fantastic. Phenomenal! I loved this so much! The emotion and the drama...I really can't describe how much I loved this.
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Awesome as usual. Yay, Kataang!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I love it! Nice story!
nutshak chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
nice. i loved it. keep it up!
BearWithGlasses chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Gotta love kiss him stupid :D I LOVE IT! I wish that will happen in the show. I just have one question... who or what is a Zenjamin?