Reviews for When Nothing Matters
Okkusenman chapter 1 . 2/1
Most people would take an "empathy ray" concept and write it comedically. This goes into depth what really not wanting to do anything would be like
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Very good. I like how weeks of "Angry" made no headway, but one truthful, impassioned confession of attraction did the trick. I guess love DOES conquer all, huh?

This has been sitting here, unaltered and un-continued, for five and a half years. I don't think you'll be picking up the reins again any time soon. To that end, would you mind if I wrote a sequel? I'd run it by you first for editing.
reader771 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
awesome. thanks for sharing
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Love that last line :) great fic!
longnite chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was a frustrating read with Shego reduced to such a state, but I liked how this allowed the view on Kim and how her connection with the green goddess came into focus slowly. Really appreciated your address to Ron and having Kim finally give that boy his walking papers. He deserved to have been "ejected" with a little more vigor...but I will take what I can get!

Thanks again for the promising glimpse at the end...truly anything might be possible for a Possible! Very well played! ;)
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I have to say I *love* this story! I felt myself tearing up towards the end. I just wish it didn't end like that! I so wanted more, but at the same time it is a pretty good ending, but duuude! anyway great story! and Ron's a jerk!
Roxy4vamp chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Totally fucking awesome.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awesome... I really like this story! )
Jesse Lee chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Don't know why I hadn't read this one before. This story is great! Love the tone whiplash, too, as it takes a surprise left, from comedy to angst. Really, good work.
dangerousgreen chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
this is my most favorite kigo of all time and I Have finally found it again HURRAY.

i must say this is one of the best. :) i love it keep writing
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This fic was cute, and it gave me a great idea for a fic, only the opposite of yours.

-Kate
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This was great, totally not what I was expecting, so that made it even greater :)
Payne N. Uranus chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I don't really know if you're aware of this, but you just wrote an Existentialism KiGo piece. D I'm a literary nerd, sorry... But yeah, the whole existing vs. living idea, the absurdities of life, how unfair things are and accepting them... Yeah, you encompassed every aspect of the whole existential philosophy in this fanfic. Awesome! Very nicely done, and I loved the humor and the drama and the...everything! Like always. I know this is an older piece, but I didn't get the chance to read it until now, so...yes. Thanks! D And...yes. Haha, I don't know how to stop typing now...Adios!
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Very enjoyable as a little stand alone fic.
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This is so so so so so SO SO SO nice! I shed a tear. Favourite!