Reviews for A Mother's Love: Through the Mirror
C chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story! Keep writing and ill keep checking the story and offering suggestions, like this: Sasuke is a friend of Naruto, but not a close one, mostly pity on Sasuke's part, after Itachi (if you do that) a strange sense of kinship.

Keep writing chapters for this story!

P.S what does Danzo have to gain from this?
ShuUreI814 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN. you should consider continuing this story!
Diamond1984 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I hope you put more very soon.
The Hunter of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Chojomeka chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
um i'd like to say this to Newson the uchiha clan were bad guys so far only itachi was the good guy from their clan cause well he killed them before they started their coup'de'tat against the 3rd and the village which would have killed thousands of people (including naruto and the other main characthers as well.

so simply put bashing the uchiha clan is close to cannon.
vash3055 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
great continue
redroseblossom chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
make more chappies! Please?
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was a great start. I hope they will find Kushina's marriage documents soon.
MS chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Not bad at all. From how you've written it, I can expect something entirely different from what the original author writes as well as closer to canon from what I can figure. That is always a good thing. I've always wondered what it would be like for Naruto to grow up still hated by the villagers, but with a loving mother.
Icebound Observer chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Nice. I kinds like this better than the original (no offense to the author of the original story)
David chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I think in the next chapter you should have Naruto and Hinata meeting each other as infants.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Love it already, can't wait for a update.
JC chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This is Great.

Well I hope Naruro will not become evil.

Hope Naruto will used wind Jutsus,Maybe Kushina will save Haku earlier She adops him,I say Kaskashi and Rin have a kid.
Aceina chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
good fic update soon pls i like this alt version of the epic naruto fic amothers love
Kryspix chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
this is great. update soon! :D