Reviews for Five Things or Sexy Spectacles
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
...How exactly are you going to give us candy...hmmmmm?! You know what, you lie real good! You Are So Fired ! I'm Telling MOM! ! LOL!
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Cute! -Cat.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I loved it. I can imagen Riley being terrified of birds and being a terrible singer. I grinned at Ben fasination for Riley's glasses. I loved how you described Riley's look as Ben rattled off some random facts. I can see Riley's surprised expression after Ben kissed him. Thanks for the great read. Keep writing.

Now, were is that candy? ;)
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I actually wanted to see this pairing when i first watched the movie XD Riley's just adorable imho
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was completely and utterly 'aww' worthy. The way you portrayed Riley is not only extremely in character, but very... cute. Hehe. I like the way you described Ben's infatuation. Not creepy or overly-sexual, but appreciative and head-over-heels in love. Doesn't get much sweeter than that. Oh, and Riley's fear of birds and the resulting physical contact due to said fear? Made of win, yes it is.

Love, love, loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Great \o/
minlin chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Finally! A story where it's *Ben* who's crushing, moping, lusting for Riley instead of vice-versa!
Renn chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
LOVED it. Honestly. Please write more! haha sorry! But I really enjoyed reading it. Brought a big silly grin to my face!
starlesscity chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Lovely. Just lovely.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
yay! i loved it D
Johnny Davenport chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I totally agree with Riley/you on the glasses subject. I'm one of those "symmetrically challenged" people too. Whenever I get new glasses I have to bend them so that they're not crooked on my face 'cause my ears are uneven. Awesome story! *love* Great ending too, very cute.
Dark-Dreymer chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
'Fourth, Riley fidgets.

Ben isn’t sure why he likes it so much, but he does.'

I liked the whole fic, but that is my favourite quote Can I have my candy now? :P
Jack of Chocolate chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Riley probably watched that Alfred Hitchcock movie. BIRDS.

Awesome, as they come. Thank you for writing.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
oh. my. god.

you've actually done it, the one thing no one has ever managed to do.

I clapped my hands, squealed like a child on Christmas, and smiled like an idiot.

I can't believe it...

why?

...anyways... sorry 'bout that... loved the story!

fantastic job!

I have a new fandom to worship!

hooray! more slashy goodness to love
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 8/7/2008