Reviews for A New Order
Miss-Fleur-Riddle chapter 38 . 5/21/2008
the was xpedcted but very welcome :D Nice chapter, brillaint plkot and i would like to show my eager requests for it to conitinue :D
anaknisatanas chapter 37 . 5/21/2008
Nice update. I really enjoyed seeing Gideon/Harry at the Wizengamot and learning about what his possible allies/enemies like to eat and drink.
DragonFoxx chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
I like this story so far and am still working on reading the rest you currently have written but it has come to my attention a spelling error.

The set of rooms you live in are called quarters not courters.

I am also wondering as to Harry's exact age and the time of year it is. I have not seen that anywhere to give me an idea except that Susan and Neville are both still in school so it should be at the latest their's and Harry's seventh year.
zafaran chapter 37 . 5/20/2008
This is an intriguing story (in more ways than one). I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses. Point I'm curious about. Why strip the Potter adoption? I can see stripping the portion that came from Lily Evans, but that leave James with no heir to carry the line, and he gave his life and the future of his line in love to save Harry's life. If Harry keeps the line, he can have an additional child to pass the genes and titles to so that the Potters can continue into the future and honor James's sacrifice. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Murgy31 chapter 37 . 5/20/2008
That was great!
Miss-Fleur-Riddle chapter 37 . 5/20/2008
this chapter is brilliant :D like the direction of the plot a lot :D Keep writing!
Miss-Fleur-Riddle chapter 36 . 5/19/2008
Love the chapter :D Can't wait to see where this is taken next!
Halimede chapter 35 . 5/18/2008
i'd have appreciated knowing there was going to be some d/s in this story ahead of time. just throwing it in like that caught me off guard and seemed completely unnecessary for the story. if this is not intended to be a d/s relationshio then i think that the way severus treats harry is kind of wrong. harry is not a child he is a married man with children and i think Severus really needs to cut him some slack, harry is expected to save the world and severus treats him more like his child than his spouse in an equal relationship. suffice to say, i didnt really like this chapter, in an otherwise really great story. anyways a little warning next time would be apreciated.

halimede
Murgy31 chapter 36 . 5/18/2008
Great Job!
sernity1806 chapter 35 . 5/17/2008
uh, this chapter could be better. yes harry is needed but he can protect himself better than the others realize so give him a break. Harry is an adult as such can go where he pleases. So that makes this a bad chapter. I don't care if he has people after him, they let him go the ministry, but don't let him go anywhere else pullease.
Marauders Jr chapter 35 . 5/17/2008
nice chap... harry got spanked... so far in this story harry always got into trouble... i would really like to see severus got into trouble and harry mad at him and see what severus do to make up to harry sometimes... but anything is fine since you are the author...
jadedragon36 chapter 35 . 5/17/2008
Sev spanking Gideon LOL well done Sev as Harry deserved it and even more as he had Moody cover for him as he knew he went out all alone. i hope Sev finds out that he lied and gives him another session over his knees LOL
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 35 . 5/17/2008
good fic. Please update soon.

I like seeing Molly as the good Weasley, usually it's Arthur.
Murgy31 chapter 35 . 5/17/2008
This was a great chapter!
Miss-Fleur-Riddle chapter 34 . 5/17/2008