Reviews for A New Order
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 11/28/2016
Amazing what a sixteen year old can do with a little backing. Yes he gets to be with his husband in public but a lot if broken families will hopefully be reunited soon.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 11/28/2016
The other side so underestimated Harry because of his age...they are about to get a huge shock soon I do believe.
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 11/28/2016
It was pretty much a foregone conclusion he would be elected, at least in all but Gideon's mind but it is one step closer to legally having his husband at his side to all to see rather than disallysioned.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 11/28/2016
At least the first foray into the political field will be relatively easy for Harry. He may be sixteen in years but he is way more mature mental than most adults.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
I can just imagine what the girls will say about being siblings in the womb as well as aunt and niece lol...only Harry/Gideon could end up with that scenario.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 11/28/2016
I think Severus went a bit overboard with the spanking. Severus is his husband not his father after all. Gideon just better hope the truth never comes out or a spanking will be nothing compared to what all three will do to him lol.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 11/28/2016
Will the wards have told him who was there if it was Severus or just that there was another body in the house?
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
I think it's more deciding just which charges to use against Arthur to keep him in Azkaban but not so many that it will make even more problems for Gideon. Trying to keep everything Harry learned in the last few days straight is bewildering. It's so weird having a evil Arthur. He us usually the congenial henpecked husband of the Queen Banshee that if pushed has a temper but is usually a doormat lol.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 11/28/2016
Dumbledore de finely went beyond reason to make sure his prophecy was to be fulfilled didn't he...so many family betrayed by one man.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
Dumb question but who is the other parent? A potion or a spell can easily mimic looks so whose to say Lily was his mother? I wouldn't be surprised to find that Fabian and Regulus are his birth parents and because of Dumbledore manipulations James and Lily are his adopted parents.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/14/2016
Exquisitely written! I enjoyed this story so much. Bravo!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/14/2016
This was amazing 10/10 amazing great story and good speed I loved it!
mattdombast chapter 46 . 7/19/2016
I think Percy watch herimone raped would be awesome
mattdombast chapter 42 . 7/19/2016