Reviews for A New Order
FatesMistake chapter 33 . 6/24/2012
One word: Wizengamot! W-I-Z-E-N-G-A-M-O-T and always capitalized. How has no one corrected this for you? I know it's kind of a silly name, but it has origins at least. wizengot sounds like a spicy pepper, or dragon sand-like poison.
LadyVukavo chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Intrigued indeed, Mwahahahaha

lmao I don't usually do reviews, especially in the middle of the story, unless something stuck out for me to review other than the simple 'I like this story' and wasn't even planning on reviewing here but for some reason fund myself saying the above line and just couldn't resist writing it down. lol

Since I am reviewing though,I thought I'd point this out, though I have no delusions that you would change it. Whenever you talk of the rite of the Hogwarts Founder Heirs, you spell it right and most of the time you only call it right instead of specifying which rite you mean and therefore it's a bit confusing for a second or two each time I came across it. Just figured since I'm reviewing may as well say something specified to this story rather than just my crazy line
I.S chapter 35 . 1/9/2012
Spanking? Really? And that is where I exit this story.

Equal marriage my ass... He shouldn't have to tell anyone where he is going. And I wouldn't share ANYTHING with someone who treated me that way.

I've put up with the supremely bad spelling, and the occassionally bad grammer, but this is the end. Goodbye.
Doumikado chapter 19 . 12/21/2011
Mpreg is a warning for a reason. Use it.
Alysisaacs17 chapter 54 . 12/8/2011
Jay: I love it!

Me: ~Beautiful~
Zynna chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I likey
hatchi cullen-black chapter 54 . 7/15/2011
this is really cute. good job.
Dramionefan4life chapter 54 . 7/1/2011
I always love stories that have Harry have his own side of the war in one way or another. I also love the "Harry goes to prison" stories. I think you did a great job of combining the two. I also think you did a great job with the pairings and family dynamic.

Overall, you wrote a great story.
Pigglet chapter 54 . 1/11/2011
I love this one too!
Linda chapter 54 . 12/29/2010
Loved this story!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 54 . 11/23/2010
Lovely fic, although it would have been nice to hear some more about Remus and Dora in the end but that was lovely.
Stormshadow13 chapter 54 . 11/14/2010
Wow, what an awsome story! Loved it! Vry great the fight and the characters. Great fic!
Vicki219 chapter 54 . 11/9/2010
Brilliant story and i love the names of the children.
cobraqueen17 chapter 54 . 6/24/2010
This story was sooooo good. There were a few things here and there. Like calling the baby girl a he for a whole sentence and other little things. Despite any grammar errors though this story was such a good read I couldn't stop.
Griffin Raven chapter 51 . 6/16/2010
Its a shame that the Salazar, Helga and Rowena also didn't have swords, or armour or something else so that the other three heirs could carry something of there founder into battle?
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »