Reviews for A New Order
Griffin Raven chapter 42 . 6/16/2010
What a beautiful tissue moment, especially with that tear-jerk cliffhanger when little baby Black-Snape had the umbilicall cord rapped around her neck (sniff, sniff) though I'm glad that she did in fact make it. At least both of the baby girl's waited until the votes had been counted before they decided to be born, hehe!

With the amount of names/titles that both Severus and Gideon have, they might just need quite a few children than just one or two. Its brilliant that both Lucius and Narcissa have returned from exile, but what about Draco? So Remus and Dora are planning to get married...that's great news! I never did like the fact that they both died in the final book..because I like both of them so much...well along with both Severus and Lucius.

Brilliant idea on just how to alter the law about the "half breeds", in order to allow them to be able to return from exile. But also by allowing better laws for werewolves, with much more respect and dignity to them, and protection from exploitation as well. Also how Gideon was also able to offer assistance to both house elves, goblins and centaurs as well.
Griffin Raven chapter 35 . 6/16/2010
I've got to say that I loved Severus's style in dealing with his young wayward husband. Though I wonder if either of Gideon's fathers knew just how Severus punished there son, hehe! He's also very lucky that Moody agreed to cover for him, because I'm guessing that Gideon would definitely have had more trouble sitting down to dinner!

I just love the fact that Harry has finally found family, his birth fathers and his real name. But also his true relation-ship with the Weasley family. Especially with the idea of Arthur (Ron, Ginny, Percy and Hermione) all being in league with Albus.

I'm glad that James Potter tried/and gave his life for who he believed was his son Harry, rather than the stolen child of Regulus Black & Fabian Prewett. I do wonder just how much of the truth Lily (Evans) Potter knew or if she'd been misled/and manipulated like Albus did to so many other people/families. Though its a real shame that neither James nor Sirius is alive to see Gideon restored to his "real family". I'd like to think that James would have agreed and would have probably still loved young Gideon/Harry.
Griffin Raven chapter 24 . 6/16/2010
I kinda understand why Molly's having trouble declaring herself against Albus, after all the years that she and her family have supported him in the name of light. But I get the feeling that something soon will further shake her beliefs?

I wonder what Molly would think of what her son Percy, had done to Harry? Even if Harry was supposed to on the bad-side? Would that alter her mind, and just what would she and Arthur do to Percy?
Griffin Raven chapter 23 . 6/16/2010
Oh, Harry's really got to share his memories of the wizengot with both Severus, Lucius and Remus. Just so that they can witness and enjoy Albus being stopped by the founders heirs, again, hehe!

I can't help wondering if Molly has rethought her position of support towards Albus - in regards to him holding her brother Fabian prisoner, and lying to her? Just what has Voldemort being up to recently, hasn't he been quite, or is he possibly enjoying watching Albus getting his "uppence"?

Considering just how important some of the wizarding worlds traditions are, then shouldn't a class of wizarding traditions/or history and a muggle traditions/history should also be taught to all 1st year students? Because it would get rid of all of the old deep-seated prejudices; (a) prevent the leaving of muggleborns from the wizarding world after school; (b) create better links between other magical schools and muggle schools, through exchange programs; (c) better assimulation of muggle technology, art, literature into the wizarding world; (d) Eradicate/or change all of old laws against "creatures" (i.e. werewolves, goblins, vampires, house elves etc.,) and allow them to have full access to health, education, jobs, families whilst being "full" citizens; (e) closer links with british muggle government? (f) establishment of primary education for all muggleborn or muggle-raised children prior to the start of there magical education?

Of course these are just a few suggestions of what could be done once both Dumbledork and Voldemort and there manaic followers are eradicated or brought to justice.
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
I totally agree that Dumbledork is the one reponsible for the very poor image of young Harry, heir of Gryffindor has withn the ministry and with the wizarding populace. I think it was largely due to his manipulations, and his determination to keep Harry ignorant of his true heirtage (both the power and wealth that was his). But to also keep Harry following Dumbledork plan like some sacrifical lamb to the slaughtered, because I have little doubt that what would have been at the very end of Harry's life after he defeated Voldemort. Its also probably the reason why Dumbledork made use of/or helped arrange for Sirius Black's imprisonment without trial but also for Harry being placed with the Dursleys (magic hating muggles)? Will Harry want justice for what the Dursley's did to him? Did Dumbledork pay/or use magic/potions on them to behave the way they did towards Harry?
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
You've caught be utterely by surprise with the identies of some of the Order of Four's members, even the spies. I'm glad that you didn't use the normal chosen choices either! I totally loved the description of just how the individual order members are involved with the founders heirs rite. I can't wait to read about the rite itself? I'm glad that all of the four Hogwarts Heads of Houses are on the Order of Four's side (along with the strong support of the house elves).

Just how many of the school's ghosts and portrait paintings are on Harry and the other heirs sides and are there any still spying for Dumbledore? What about the rest of Harry's magical education? I think Harry and Severus make a terrific couple, will they be trying for a family? Are two male wizards able to get pregnant, or will they wait until they have defeate both Voldemort and Dumbledore's lot?
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Perhaps Severus, or Lucius should start giving young Harry some lessons about wizarding equettic and the how/why/and were for about Lord of houses responsibilities etc.,? Because I feel that it just might be useful.

I can't wait to read about young Harry's meeting with the I suspect "not so dumb" Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge. What can Harry demand be done to Dolres Umbridge for what she did to students at Hogwarts in Harry's 5th Yr?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow...I totally and utterely love the brilliant idea of your, and was totally riveted by just the first chapter of this story. Also if the rest of this story is just as brilliant (which I think it will be!), then I'm definitely adding this story to the of my favorite stories. Well done!

Anyway, I can just imagine both the ministry and some of the wizarding world turning on Harry. After all didn't a good section of the populace do that when Harry was revealed both as a parselmouth and when he was unwillingly entered into the TriWizard Tournament! Somehow, I think that Voldemort and the death eaters will be the least of his and the order of four's problems. After all its very easy to guess just what motivates Voldemort.

Are the death eaters that tried to leave him and initial went to Dumbledore (before he was revealed as being just as dark!), are they no part of the "fifth column" within the death eater ranks? Will it be revealed what happened to Severus and why he went missing for so long? I can't wait to find out just why Harry's previously "loyal" friends turned on him?...Or were they paid to be his friends and spy on him for Dumbledore? Why are most of the Weasley family against him and what caused Bill to abandond his family?

I loved the brilliant choice of just who are the heirs to the "Four Founders" - especially the choice of Luna (Ravenclaw) Susan (Hufflepuff) and with Harry being the heir of both Gryffindor and Slytherin (because of Sirius's adopting him/and a blood bond.

What will they do about the problems of Harry being both heir of Gryffindor and Slytherin and how it affects the prophecy of the uniting heirs of the four founders?
Beth5572 chapter 54 . 4/7/2010
I would love to see you write a sequly to this story. Your a also a great writer and your stories are great too.

Terri
Guest chapter 38 . 4/1/2010
I love the story so far. But I suggest you read over and spell check it as there are numerous spelling mistakes which take away from the story.
Ich liebe dich nichts chapter 49 . 3/30/2010
What happened to Ron if I may ask.
Maashellee chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
His name is Regulus not Regulas
Neeshack chapter 54 . 12/15/2009
Great story. Well done.
Cortice chapter 54 . 11/11/2009
Very good.
medusalan chapter 54 . 11/6/2009
Wow. What an epic! I really enjoyed this. I sat down and read it top to toe in one go- very absorbing. Thanks so much!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »