Reviews for Secrets My Brother Told Me
sknkodiak chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Lovely story...
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hey Moogs. I've been wanting to read your supernatural stuff for a while but hadn't seen it yet. Now I'm on season... 4? Netflix rules. Anyway.

I had a feeling when I was sifting through fanfics that this series would call for a lot of tags and missing scenes as far as fanfics go. And this one was really great. Don't even bother worrying about keeping your characters in character anymore. You always do. Always will. This fic has convinced me.

Oh, and the end was perfect. Even if you half stole it from the series, it was fabulous and you're fabulous. "heartfelt, affectionate phrase." Yeah. All I'm sayin.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very goog. Liked it very much.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
:Hearts:
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I know this is an older story, and a very enjoyable one at that, but I just wanted to point out a couple of errors. The time Sam spent without Dean during Mystery Spot was 6 months, not 3. Also, Sam's eyes aren't brown. They're a mixture of blue and green with a tiny bit of brown around his pupils. ;D Hazel if that makes it easier. Anyway, great story! I really felt for poor Sam there.
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I really, REALLY wanted Dean to find out about those months Sam was alone in MS, so thanks for writing this. It was very satisfying. And for what it's worth, I think your characterization is great.
shorty chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
holy cow, you are amazing! this was raw, emotional, a side we don't really get to see much of from the winchesters now a days. keep up the awesomeness!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
great fic!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I thought it was cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jensenite42 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great job, especially for your first fic.

“Bobby kept trying to call me, but… I wouldn’t talk to him. Not after…”

“Not after what?” Dean asked quietly, scooting slightly closer to his brother.

Sam swallowed hard, his eyes tearing up but not looking away from Dean. “Not after he helped burn you.”

Ouch... Really great line and so heartbreaking. Nice job with this :)
Cari chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wasn't it 6 months?
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
loved th first chapter cnt wait for more! xx
blackimpala67 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
For your first fanfic it was excellent, Dean finally got to see how Sam is really feeling about losing him, somehow they are going to have to work it out. Looking forward to more stories.
Cbloom chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Don't hide in the corner! I really enjoyed that!

The only thing wrong with this show is that the episodes are sometimes just not long enough to include everything! Anyone who loves this show will know that Dean wouldn't give up on finding out what Sam knew about everything and your story wrapped it up perfectly!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This was actually pretty good, esp since this is your first SPN fic. You managed to convey the emotions very well, and I liked the past quotes interspersing the dialogue.

Good job :-) Hope you come up with more SPN fics once the DVDs free you.