Reviews for Haunting
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
o! i like this! i wish you'd continue it!
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is probably out of the blue since you posted this story over a year ago. I only just discovered Saiunkoku and I've watched the first two seasons almost three time now. Sa Sakajun still intrigues me...even knowing how evil he can be, he was always good to Shuurei. I was trying to figure out what might have been his fate since his body was never found.

I like this continuation of his saga. It is so Sakajun, although I do have sympathy for Shuurei and Seiran. I can just imagine Sakajun being an eternal nuisance to Shou Taishou...that picture really pleases me. Wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it in case you didn't figure that out. Great characterization on both Sakajun and Shou.

Otaku Mom
tennisnut chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Nicely written, but I dislike Sakujun and the ShuureixSakujun pairing.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Yay! I love shuureixsakujun fics and this was very good. (: I liked how you kept sakujun in character while stressing his obvious love for shuurei. Also, it just seems so like him to purposely plan how he's going to visit her dreams lol. The last line was perfect. Anyways excellent ficage. (b_)b
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love it! -
megumisakura chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
beautiful,just beautiful,you should continue this story,is awsome and there is not enough sakujun and shureei stories.

update soon,please.
Angie-san chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
*chuckles* I can so see Sakujun lurking about doing something like that. Great job and thanks for sharing.