Reviews for Notebooks, Not Love Notes
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I like this! It's silly, in a good way, and has a subtle touch of narrator's sarcasm that I love to hear from Usagi. I especially loved the moment you compared Mamoru to a hydra - "he doesn't have multiple heads, but he sure as heck won't die either." AHahahhahaah!
SMSM92 chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
I read this a while ago and I didn't know I could review so I definitely had to come back to this one! It was NON-STOP ACTION AND ROMANCE -AT THE SAME TIME- loved it! Everything happened so fast and it was pretty intense! The notebook, the town, THE SENSHI, Mamoru and Usagi all at once it was ridiculous! Definitely thrilling! No grammar mistakes either. I really recommend this
HyenaYu chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
This story...is very powerful.
Its a wonderful story that should have more reviews, but I am just going to hope that you have a lot of views. :)
While reading this story, I just had mixed feelings (in a good way). You wrote this story beautifully and the amazing thing is that you made my heart ache at some moments and overfill with joy in some parts.
This story taught me that two Nemesis are possible to love, and that boys tend to be a bit shy around girls. (I dunno if that was your purpose, but you helped me solve a problem. :) )
Thank you for creating this amazing story and have a great day!
Serenity312 chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Hee hee! This was such a funny story to read! That was quite hilarious. Love the banter between them both. I loved the ending. Thanks for writing.
HookingSwan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Very promissing start. Love the premisse of this story. Cant wait to read it all ;)
GraphicsChyk chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
I've just stumbled on this story and I have to say its one of the most fun adventures I've read. Very enjoyable.
correctormaritza chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
This story was fun! I havent read any lately that made me laugh and yours was a perfect after christmas present for me so thank you!
Stellar Gal chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
This was a superbly written story, it was funny and the plot was interesting and definitely entertaining. The banter between Usagi and Mamoru made me wish I could go back in time to when I was a high school kid and would banter with cute boys but they could never compare to the fictional perfection that is C.M. I look forward to reading and enjoying your other works. Good luck in that PhD program!
kelliko chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Quite possibly one of my favorite Sailor Moon fanfics! I love it! :D
Usagi Carter chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
I so very happy to see the story finally finish. It was a wonderfully fun ending, and classic UM. Awesome job. I look forward to more quality work from you when you get a moment to gulp in some air - and can totally relate to the horrors of writing mass amounts, but it never being quite the fun stuff it use to be ;) Good luck!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Haha, all the pressure was to make them admit their feelings, awesome. Good Luck with everything!
Millie chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
OH MY GODDESS.

HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT?

ay dios mio. i'm dying here. YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 2 YEARS?

crying myself a river.
TropicalRemix chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
nice story. I hope you continue it at some point.
divine.blue chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
more please! :P this is lovely. great story line and amazing work! please continue.
MoonPrincessNece chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
plz plz plz post more soon. the end of every chapter leaves my jaw hanging open big enough for usagis foot to fit in. i NEED to know what happens next. the undying need to find out if they survive any of this, which im sure they do lol, is just TOO much to bear. the story is just too good. you my friend are an excellent writer and i love this story _