Reviews for Dissolution
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was an awesome story, Wan. I loved it a lot. You are truly an awesome writer. I loved the feelings you had with Leo and the fact that he thought he was seeing Usagi, but he wasn't really seeing him. Man, this was cool. I can't wait to read more stories like this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow, this was a really interesting version of Leo's search for the Ancient One. Good job-you should write a sequel or something, like, from his brothers' perspectives or something. Keep up the good work.
kelloggs chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is probably the nerdiest thing I'll ever say, but this story reminds me of Luke (Leo) on Hoth (snowstorm), when he receives the message from Ben (Splinter) to seek out Yoda.

Maybe Usagi could be the Wampa? :X

~ ~
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
'mazing, Wan! Truly amazing!

~MK~
wlk68 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wow, that was...depressing. Good, but depressing. Very nicely done.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Very nice chica. I like how you showed Leonardo's journey in a different way and showed how he was unprepared. But at the same time how he couldn't have known. How there was nothing more he could do and he had to accept that to be able to start healing and find the ancient one. That was cool having Usagi come, or at least an image of him there. As well as the talk about the stone and how the snow wouldn't hurt it, it would eventually leave. But that isn't true. Snow is frozen water and water works away at the rock. Weakening it and taking away parts of rock even from mountains and other things.

Also having the thing broken up with quotes made for a really nice touch and added to the flow. Amazing work chica!