Reviews for Seven Days
Eun-Jung chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
It's been forever since you've updated this story, and you've even mentioned that this has been discontinued for now. But...I'm just so excited and riled up! AHH! The excitement!

Honestly, you should add a mystery tag to this story, because this exactly how it's playing out. My brain is just running on a hamster wheel, whizzing away with all of these ideas. I have so many questions zipping through my mind:

Who is Botan, really? What is she doing in the big city alone? What's her relationship to Yusuke? Did she like him? Is that the reason why there was this funny flash of something when she mentioned Keiko? Does Botan need Kurama at the picnic to prove that she's over Yusuke and happy with someone else? Or is there another reason why she needs Kurama at the picnic?

Why does Botan need Kurama to be her boyfriend for seven days? Why couldn't it be just for that one event that she wants to drag him to? How exactly do Botan and Shuuichi know each other? What's their families' connection?

At first, I was a little put off by Botan's super spontaneous character because I just couldn't follow her or her development. But after reading all of your chapters and really thinking about the situation, I've found that you're completely right. In this type of situation, with these kinds of mysteries flying about, this is exactly how Botan should be. She bright, cheery, and loving but all the while enigmatic and utterly unpredictable.

Believing in Kurama's character is a bit of a stretch, seeing how he's so easily frazzled by Botan. But since this is an alternate universe, and Botan really is a tad bit crazy, the willing suspension of disbelief has me believing that this is all possible and solidly reasonable in the realm of fanfiction.

Anyway, I'm all curious now and can't wait for an update. It's completely understandable if you won't ever return to this story again, but I hope you do someday. You have a glorious start with wonderful material, and I have great hopes for this story. But that's all they are...Anyway, good luck with everything you have to do, and Happy Writing!
dela490 chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Hello. What an interesting story! I love it so please update soon because I want to know what it will be happened.
Smexy Kitten chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
poor kurama! lol... his mother and stepbrother can't ever give him a break... i can't wait to see how else he and botan will cross paths again... day 3 is looking very interesting!
Natural Born Charmer chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
This story is pretty interesting! I think I've got a couple of ideas as to why Botan asked Kurama to be her boyfriend... but I'm not sure! So you better update soon so I can find out whether my predictions were right or wrong. :D

I can't wait for your next update~!
animevideogame freak chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
i like keep going
rubyred517 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
please update soon!
asga chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
He he his mother trying to be a matchmaker ne? Nice chapter :d hope to see the update soon xD
Venessia chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Hey, I dont get it when you said that youre aim whit this fic, is to continue “Masquerade”… Youre the one who wrote that?

Anyway, I really liked the humor you put in, I read with a grin in my face hauhuhauha.

Keep going and update soon, if possible.

Kisses!
darkness engulfs me chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Totally unbelievable! You have honoured us with a new chapter after... let's just say A REALLY LONG TIME. But I'll stop complaining since you DID keep your promise this time and O_O you wrote a good chapter.

A writer's block is something you cannot avoid, so don't worry about it. I personally think that your request for a beta reader is in vain. The best ideas you can have always come from YOU, not from other people. And just because you've encountered an obstacle, that doesn't mean you have to cry for help. Try and find a solution.

You torture poor Kurama, lol. Firstly, you make him slightly jealous, then you ruin his heavenly day by making his and Botan's paths intersect in a rather interesting way. Family friends, huh? I never saw that coming.

Regarding my previous statement about Kurama being a little OOC, forget it. You have proved that you can keep him amazingly well in character. Congratulations for that, it is really hard to accomplish this since he is quite a complex character.

I hope you will find a rope to climb that solid wall of writer's block and come up with a new interesting chapter. I KNOW YOU WILL!

OH, and one last question: Kurama's human name is Shuuichi or Shuichi because I've stumbled upon both of them and I am relly confused about this. Can you enlighten me, please?
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Great chapter! I'm so happy that you finally updated!
Supernovocaine chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Shuuichi and Shuu-nii! Hahaha! Get it? Ichi, nii? One, two? ...sorry for the bad pun.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!

~C.B.
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I WUV IT!
jdcocoagirl chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
this is fun to read and i kinda like the part that botan invites kurama to have fun with her and her friends, are you making botan and yusuke bestfriends... and i love the fact that you made kurama uneasy to see botan having fun with a male friend i can smell jealousy written all over. update soon.
Sonzai Taz chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Hmm seems like everyone wants Kurama to get together with Botan, anyways good chapter, but could you please update a bit faster this time?
xxBroken21xx chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
I remember reading this a while back but strangely enough, not reviewing so here is my review ( a bit late i might add but here nonetheless.) Well i love the interaction between Kurama and Botan. Botan isn't all clingy and totally in love with him which I've always thought makes it better. I just wonder and wonder what could be the reason behind the random proposition Botan made. Well i hope you update very very soon! :D