Reviews for Frivolous Wounds
SIGF chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Ah, how I love this pairing :). Really, it surprises me that there's not more fics about them. She's the only girl he takes any interest in throughout the game (he notices that she's cute, for example, and Myrrh says in her support with Dozla that she gets jealous when the two of them talk). Unless you want to count Eirika, and that's just gross... but I digress.

Anyay, about your fic - L'Arachel is just an awesome and hilarious character, and you really captured her essence perfectly in this little ficlet. Ephraim too, since all he ever seems to think about is rushing into battle. I loved the bit about him needing a minute to translate what she said into normal-person speak, that was too funny :). An all around great job, thanks for writing!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
A fine little oneshot indeed. Portrayed both L'Archel's and Ephiram's personalities quite nicely. Nice job.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Nice, nice, I liked it.

Good, not super weird dialogue between the two.

(unlike their support convos XD)

Keep up the good work!
Levity chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I noticed maybe a few grammatical errors, but really, this was a great little oneshot. You have a great use of vocabulary, I must say. And the pairing is rather nice, too.

But like, erm, two errors I can remember:

"L’Arachel turned her head and stared at him, hard"

Maybe you meant to put a period at the end?

And I think you typo'd L'Arachel's name somewhere toward the beginning...

But yeah, really, good story. I thought it was cute!

-Bizz
Arc Trader chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
WHOO!

About damn time someone finally wrote a L'Arachel/Ephraim story. I was getting DAMN sick of all the Tana/Ephraim around here.