Reviews for Fallen from Grace
Julia chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
I know it's been a long time since your last update but I really like how you twisted the story away from the "original" Salvatore plot and made it your own. It would be great if you'd continue this fanfic! )
Tamuril2 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
I just noticed that it's been almost 2 yrs since you updated this. Please, please don't drop it! I really would like to see where you take this particular story plot of yours, which is actually the first I've seen of it's kind. It's very intriguing. To give you an added incentive to update soon, I'm including a short list of why I like this story and am alerting it after I post this review.

1)First point. Well, at the risk of seeming very fangirlish, Drizzt. Yes, Drizzt. I thought you wrote his personality and character rather well, especially the Hunter. I do wish you had gone a little bit more into the Hunter aspect, but what you did give was good. I never really thought about what Drizzt might do if his companions died early on, but I think you captured his emotions perfectly. The fact that he went back to Menzoberranzan and joined Jarlaxle's group, Bregan D'aerthe, came as a bit of surprise, but I've since warmed up to the idea and am eagerly awaiting what will happen next.

2)Second point. Jarlaxle. Yes, another fangirlish moment (I seem to be having them a lot right now). Again, as with Drizzt, I thoguht you captured his personality and character perfectly. He was sarcastic, cocky, and yet gave off a somewhat sypathetic vibe. The fact that he had Drizzt training not only raw recruits, but also some of Bregan D'aerthe's best fighters seemed to fit into Jarlaxle's way perfectly.

I hope you will update soon, as i really cannot wait for teh next chapter. So many interesting questions needing to be answered. What will Drizzt do to make the training more interesting? What will happen in the wilds? Will the members of Bregan D'aerthe really accept him that easily (I can't imagine all fo them will)? Will the Hunter come out more, or will this actually help Drizzt get back what he lost? See? So many questions! lol. Thank for the nice read.

~Tamuril2
Alti'uin chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
I will hate you forever if you stop this story just like that. Sure it has a feel of an ending, but it also feels a bit like there is a sequel coming up or something. Anyway, please do not stop this story.
Alti'uin chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
Ok this one and the previous chapter just made me cry. I feel so sorry for Drizzt, congradulations to Cattie, but man will Drizzt be broken when he finds out. Still doing a terrific job on writing this.
Alti'uin chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Yay, Gwen is back. I love her, she is an awesome character. I'm still enjoying this chapter, I'm not much of a critiquer, so don't expect much from me, unless it is painfully obvious.
Alti'uin chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
I'm enjoying this story. I don't read very many stories where Drizzt and the hunter are involved.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
Well, I'm curious now. So do write more. :p
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
:D Lolth would be so angry... on the other hand, I like the quality of your writing. It's gotten better.
The Daxinator chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
A most intriging twist. And I'm impressed that you actually picked up a story that you'd abandoned apparently years ago. Not many ever do and frankly it is disappointing. Good luck.
absit-invidia chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
Interesting story, one of the few that involves Forgotten Realms that I find appealing. I hope you update it soon, I really like it. Your style is unique, and enjoyable.

I really want to see how Drizzt ends up.
ll7 chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
Nice writing. I'm liking the new direction with the latest chapter... I never viewed Drizzt as a mopey/pouty kinda guy, so it seems to me like you're off in the right direction for the most part.
200meters chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
This is one of the best Drizzt fics I've read in a long time! I thought it was a little ooc at first, but then, thinking about what he's gone through, once you revealed it, made everything fall into place. You also did a really good job of giving Drizzt a place to go in the Underdark. I was afraid he was just going to end up captured and tortured immediately by some priestess, which would suck. (If that happens eventually, I'll be okay with it, though!) Please update soon!
Unlikelymagic chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Other than just some spelling and sentence structure errors, great job with the story.

Example: "and there daughter" There should be their in this part.
hakatri chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Oh nice! Somehow seeing him go back is rather more fascinating than having him struggle on the surface. And you did all that while keeping Drizzt in character too... which actually impresses me the most :)

I'll be waiting and hoping for more.
vadersslave chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
So sad...and yet, so beautiful. Thank you for publishing this. Please, feel free to continue!