Reviews for Just an Echo in the Night
PomaK chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
That was a great story. Any chance of a sequel? I would love to see how they make her 'disappear' and how the gang react to her being gone.
Lostmemories203 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
interestin. very nice story! so Faith iz no longer faith! wow! thiz waz great!
Jinxgirl chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
wow, that was nicely done... you're right, it does sound "brainwashy." Aw Faith, don't do it, you're a good girl, don't! Buffy break in and stop being a bitch for once and save her... lol. this one was very intense, I wish it didn't end here... i want to know what happens.
Will-Lehane chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
I love the bit where you have faith thinking about how nobody normally calls her 'miss' that was really well thought out. I hate the cliffhanger ending. But another stunning chapter, excellent work! Love it!
Jinxgirl chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
agh a cliffhanger ending! and he knows her name... even buffy doesn't know that... I WANT MORE! i like the bit at the end where you have faith thinking how no one calls her miss.
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
interestin! i like it so far! Plz update soon!
Will-Lehane chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
OH! That's where you left it off at? Put up more of it soon okay? The Faith narration throughout this first part is really good! Exactly what would be going through her head. Great job!
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
aw yes! I love this episode, and i love your narration of faith's thoughts during it, i think they're right on target. great job! can't wait to read when your take starts differing from the episode transcript...