Reviews for As We Go On
edasama chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
I love these three one shots of yours. It's so cute and adorable, I think you capture what Tai would be more like when he's older. I hope you add more one-shot stories here of the two if you can. And I'll be waiting for them.
JessieJames'sPetVampireMinion chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
"Bu Daddy, i don wan a baf."

"If Daddy says your gonna have a bath, than your gonna have a bath, whether you like it or not."

"Bu Daddy-"

"No buts, Riku."

"Bu Daddy, i don wan a baf an i don need one!"

:3 thats going into my favorite sayings book... wait, .. i dont have a book -_-

p.s. you need to give me your email again.

but put spaces between every word or i cant see it ... fanfiction doesnt let you send links

: /

: : / /

its very annoying XP
JessieJames'sPetVampireMinion chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Hey.

im puting my reply here simply cos i dont know if you'll get my pm.

anyway whats your working email?

i'll tell you more then.

gah! more cuteness
JessieJames'sPetVampireMinion chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hey.

this chapter is just... so cute and yet it brings a tear to your eyes its great keep it up.

p.s i think beth gave you my email... so shes really leaving thats unexpected.

anyway how are you right now?
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Aw poor Riku, nightmares are evil! .

It was adorable how Tai comforted him This has got to be one of my favourite stories. It's just cute father-son moments
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Sorry it's taken me a little longer to review than usual, I've been really busy with stuff .

Anyway I think this is my fave chapter so far hehe apart from the fact Riku got bit by fleas. It was cute when he thought he was gonna turn into something though

As always, loving this story!
wingsofvalor chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
aw, the story is over [

that sucks. oh well, that means you get to work on your other story ]

im feeling happy again.

hopefully you post it up soon!
wingsofvalor chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
hi again to you too. man i feel like im on a writing binge or something. this chapter was so sweet. i remember those nightmare days...

anyways, i hope you get back into your writing mood soon. i wanna read your story. hey is it just me, or do you see some similarities between tai, matt, and sora & sora, riku, and kairi?

like their game/anime twins or something? with blue eyes that is.

kinda of weird, no? update soon!

p.s. its not creepy that we have similar ideas. we're just awesome. like you said, great minds! ]
BandGeek99 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Riku's right, bad dreams are DEFINETLY something to be scared of! Especially for a four-year-old! So cute!

Great job, I can't wait to read what's coming up next.

wingsofvalor chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
just wanted to say that the first chapter of my digimon/kh crossover is up.

i still cant wait for yours to appear

update this REALLY soon! ]
wingsofvalor chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
this would have to be one of the sweetest stories i have ever read. man, tai and kari act like me and my brother sometimes. im new here so this would be the first story i've ever reviewed. i really love the plot for this, so keep it up ]

and you're doing a digimon/KH story? im actually working on one too. spooky...its something that i hope will turn out ok

can't wait to read yours _
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Hehe Tai and Riku are as stubborn as eachother _

This was such a cute chapter! Update soon!
BandGeek99 chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Aw! Riku is so cute! *squeals and laughs like a giddy schoolgirl... which is what I am.*

AMAZING CHAPTER! I can't believe that old furball is still alive either! *laughs*

Update soon! (and trust me, I understand if you don't cuz my mind wanders like yours... tell me if you see it...)

Super garurumon chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
That was a nice chapter, Tai and Riku was havin a stubborn contest.
BandGeek99 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
This one was cute. And I don't mind them being sad - you're right, they just work better that way.

Update soon!