Reviews for Astride the Rift
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
BSG/Doctor Who crossover! This story is great, keep it up.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
A wonderful chapter that was very well paced and continued the excellent standards of characterizations I have come to know and appreciate from this author's work. Love the Librarian, a wonderful creation and great banter with Kara. Thank you for sharing this!
acer-sigma chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Billis was that old guy Jack and Tosh ran into right? And he has or had a connection to the Master...well that explains a bit. Looking forward to seeing what he plans for the device, not to mention Kara's reaction when she finds out she's actually on Earth.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Having only seen bits and pieces of Torchwood, I have to conceed that I am not that familiar with the show. I've seen enough of the new Galactica to understand it. Could it be that Manger is a renegade or someone who dealt with them and got some material for his assistance?
jpdt19 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Very nice! Kara is not going to be amused when the Torchwood let slip she's on earth, which they're bound to sooner or later!

Great Chapter

Thanks.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Looks interesting. Can't wait to see what happens when Torchwood comes across a Time Lord that's not the Doctor. And considering they only know of two Time Lords to have survived the Time War, it doesn't bode well for the Librarian, or Kara by extention.
Jerry Cornelius messiah chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Time Turd, Chatrocity? Why, young man, in my days we simply said "Sh*t" or "B*ll*cks"
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love your creation the Librarian and the fact of Kara as a companion. She really does need a break and she's actually likable in this different setting. Great range of emotivity here and I like how the characters reached their conclusions, nothing spelled out yet written so one 'thinks' with them. Well done, I'm looking forward for more!
jpdt19 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Ok that's a really evil teaser!

Very nice. Glad to see your writing a sequal!