Reviews for Weep Not For the Memories
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/2
First the haunted house and now this. Gen doesn't seem to be planning anything evil with his actions. Seems it's his guilt holding him back. Much like how Seph doesn't feel he deserved the right to pray, Gen feels he doesn't deserve the forgiveness of the others.

Once again, another masterpiece. I love reading survival stories like this. :)
floutistvivi chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I can't quite explain why but Zack-bashing stories are really entertaining. Which I weird considering I love the guy to death. A puppy is a great description of him.
Dragi chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i am glad Zack made it out okay :)
Kazaam chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Yay! I finally got the chance to review. XD

Oh wow, this was so intense! Everything from arriving at the cabin, to the battle, and Zack falling into the river with Seph jumping after him... And it was so heartbreaking when Seph did everything he could, but wasn't able to find Zack!

Marlene asks the hardest questions! Poor Cloud, being unable to explain things very well. I really liked how both positions were explained, and how Seph stepped in to let Cloud know he understood.

Aw, I totally loved the reunion! It was just wonderful. It was so great how everyone was there to welcome Zack back.

And all that uncertainty about Genesis must be so tough on Seph. Here's hoping that everything works out!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow, for these guys it's just one emotional rollercoaster after another, huh? o_0 That conversation with Seph and Angeal at the end was just - Ah! I didn't know whether to smile or cry!

I can imagine it getting awkward trying to explain things to the less-aware members of the group, though -_-

By the by, shouldn't Marlene be older than 7? I mean, it's already been 10 years since Nibelheim in your timeline, and she was born roughly a year after that.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hmm; you're on the track. Though when I said I'd like to hear more of the girls and children I didn't exactly mean making their life miserable; but eh, I won't be picky. And yes, the conversation between Cloud, Marlene and Sephiroth was nicely done and so was the one between Sephiroth and Angeal.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Ooh...oh. ;_; So good and sad. You know I've always really loved how the aftermath of this turned out in the RP, and it translated so well into a fic!

I especially loved Zack being so angry and panicked when they got to the cabin. *hugs him* And Aerith blaming herself... And ooh, the conversation between Cloud, Seph, and Marlene was so good. Of course the reunion was adorable! *pets fic* X3
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is beautiful! Yay for Zack & Aerith cuteness! The dialogues between those two were adorable!

And yay, Zack's OK! I love how Seph kept believing that he would come back! I adored the reunion scene!

Great work!